Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's the party on Sunday night?!?!

Someone mentioned a Love from NYC party that should be as good as Body & Soul in another thread......I will be back from Philly and ready to party!! What's the haps on this party and any others for Sunday night? For some reason Asseteria was moved to Friday this week....any suggestions for your sistah in clubbing? :laugh:

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

wow - i dont think ive heard that one before!

It's the truth! I can come on here at the eleventh hour and ask where I should go, and find out. I can come on here and ask ANY music question, and find out! And if I need a good laugh, I can go and read the drama threads!!! LMAO!

Y'all are a trip. :laugh: I'm not on a lot during the day so I must miss most of the warring.

Room 143 is now open on SUNDAY night? What party....and does it go into Monday? I may be looking for a spot after Arc.

And YES, Victor Calderone does have a Tribalism party I've been DYING to check out, someone let me know when it is and let's do the dayum thang!!

Room 143...(Madison/31st)DJ Matt Hamburg and special Guests.

starts like 8/9pm i believe. big Soundfactory afterhours crowd, lots of Tech, Vocals, SF classics....everyone I know that goes there has fun.

Le Souk(Avenue B/2-3rd street)...DJs are Astroglyde and Jason Swamy..

dope little lounge, funky house that can just be described as fun music. Everyone is dancing, smiling, drinking coronas and Sangria smoking Hookahs...one of the best parties in NYC in my opinion.

I think 143 is like $10 and Le Souk is Free

Originally posted by sheendawg

And YES, Victor Calderone does have a Tribalism party I've been DYING to check out, someone let me know when it is and let's do the dayum thang!!

Victor Calderone's party @ Limelight is NOT a Tribalisim Party!

It's a John Blair Circuit Party!

And sheendawg the Asseteria party @ Cheetah is still on tonight, you just misread it, the DJ's from Asseteria were spining Friday night at Be Yourself due to danny Tenaglia's trip to Asia!

Yea sundays arent usually a big club nite--- except the 19th, i know there are a lot of big parties cuz Martin Luther king is the next day....i think im def gonna check out the roseland one with carmen electra, vicious, devito and flex....