Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wakeup Come Out Of The Closet

YOU TALK A LOT OF SHIT FOR A CLOSET DJ AND I SURE A CLOSET HOMO.....ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS US BECAUSE YOUR OPENING UP FOR ZIGGY AT SACI OR WHEREVER.......WHO GIVES A FUCK! YOUR PROBABLY DOING IT FOR FREE...YOU PRACTICE IN YOUR ROOM IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR, I'M SURE, DAYDREAMING ABOUT SOMEBODY TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR MIXING SKILLS AND YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT PEOPLE WANT MUSICALLY IN A NIGHTCLUB.

AS FAR AS THE POTATOEHEADS TRACK DIED IN YOUR ARMS....

I'VE PROBABLY PLAYED IT A DOZEN TIMES SINCE JUNE/JULY.. I DON'T HEAR YOU CALLING RICHIE RYDELL OUT BECAUSE HE STILL PLAYS THAT TRACK CURRENTLY WHETHER IT'S THE POTATOEHADS VERSION OR THE NO MORE GAMES MIX AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT....

I THINK WE SHOULD SETTLE THIS THING.......I HAVE TO DO LIGHTING WORK THIS WEEK AT A FEW CLUBS.......SO YOU PICK THE PLACE......EITHER JENKINSON'S, ABYSS, BUNKA, OR SOUDGARDEN.......NO PIONEER EFX500, NO CYCLOOPS, NOCD'S: JUST STRAIGHT VINYL MIXING.......BETTER YET----WE'LL BATTLE ON THE TURNTABLES IN YOUR BEDROOM BECAUSE THAT IS THE VENUE YOU HAVE THE MOST EXPERIENCE WITH........I'LL BRING MY CD BURNER RECORD YOU THEN ME, OR VICE VERSA......THEN WE SHOULD EXCHANGE SETS, YOU PLAY MINE AND I'LL PLAY YOURS, THAT WAY YOU KNOW HOW YOUR SET SHOULD SOUND BY ME DOING IT......I'LL MAKE COPIES OF THE CD'S AND DISTRIBUTE THEM TO A COUPLE OF CPER'S.....

IF YOU NEED TO BRING A FRIEND THAT'S COOL, IF YOUR AFRAID TO COME ALONE.....

I KNOW YOU HAVE NO SKILLS, JUST A BIG MOUTH AND COMPUTER KEYBOARD MUSCLES.....

MY EMAIL IS DJKIRK467@AOL.COM

I'LL TALK TO YOU THIS WEEK LOSER.........

EVERYBODY ELSE HAPPY NEW YEAR

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by greyskyy

So let us set a venue.

I could help if you need.

I know everyone here has the hook ups, just offering.

I agreed with some of wake ups earlier comments, but do not know if they apply to kirk since I have never heard him sober.

:laugh:

Never heard kirk play sober, has anyone???..... j/k Kirk.

kirk, i like to witness this lashing you going to unleash on wakeup, maybe i could officiate in some way.

There's the pot calling the kettle black.

Kirk telling wakeup to come out of the closet. HAHAHA.

Just kidding Kirk.

I say we find this motherfucker and get 500 midgets with toothpicks to prick him to death. That'll teach him to talk shit.

Kosta P.

Originally posted by kirklop

YOU TALK A LOT OF SHIT FOR A CLOSET DJ AND I SURE A CLOSET HOMO.....ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS US BECAUSE YOUR OPENING UP FOR ZIGGY AT SACI OR WHEREVER.......WHO GIVES A FUCK! YOUR PROBABLY DOING IT FOR FREE...YOU PRACTICE IN YOUR ROOM IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR, I'M SURE, DAYDREAMING ABOUT SOMEBODY TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR MIXING SKILLS AND YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT PEOPLE WANT MUSICALLY IN A NIGHTCLUB.

AS FAR AS THE POTATOEHEADS TRACK DIED IN YOUR ARMS....

I'VE PROBABLY PLAYED IT A DOZEN TIMES SINCE JUNE/JULY.. I DON'T HEAR YOU CALLING RICHIE RYDELL OUT BECAUSE HE STILL PLAYS THAT TRACK CURRENTLY WHETHER IT'S THE POTATOEHADS VERSION OR THE NO MORE GAMES MIX AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT....

I THINK WE SHOULD SETTLE THIS THING.......I HAVE TO DO LIGHTING WORK THIS WEEK AT A FEW CLUBS.......SO YOU PICK THE PLACE......EITHER JENKINSON'S, ABYSS, BUNKA, OR SOUDGARDEN.......NO PIONEER EFX500, NO CYCLOOPS, NOCD'S: JUST STRAIGHT VINYL MIXING.......BETTER YET----WE'LL BATTLE ON THE TURNTABLES IN YOUR BEDROOM BECAUSE THAT IS THE VENUE YOU HAVE THE MOST EXPERIENCE WITH........I'LL BRING MY CD BURNER RECORD YOU THEN ME, OR VICE VERSA......THEN WE SHOULD EXCHANGE SETS, YOU PLAY MINE AND I'LL PLAY YOURS, THAT WAY YOU KNOW HOW YOUR SET SHOULD SOUND BY ME DOING IT......I'LL MAKE COPIES OF THE CD'S AND DISTRIBUTE THEM TO A COUPLE OF CPER'S.....

IF YOU NEED TO BRING A FRIEND THAT'S COOL, IF YOUR AFRAID TO COME ALONE.....

I KNOW YOU HAVE NO SKILLS, JUST A BIG MOUTH AND COMPUTER KEYBOARD MUSCLES.....

MY EMAIL IS DJKIRK467@AOL.COM

I'LL TALK TO YOU THIS WEEK LOSER.........

EVERYBODY ELSE HAPPY NEW YEAR

:laugh: :laugh: awww kirk is upset lol. lets get something straight i never said u didnt have skills i said ur track selection is the same shit all the time when i heard u numerous times last yr at djais and surf club thruout the summer. but ur just playin for the crowd;) also that you mix tracks for no more than 30 secs FACT plain and simple but u explained that to me already lol. as for spinnin against each other im down let me know, i leave mon for vacation for 2 weeks so after that. dont worry kirk i got my own cd burner and i havent used CDs in god knows when, nor do i use my efx 500 really anymore. everyone knows its only vinyl for me. as for mentionin where i will be spinnin i never mention anywhere i spin on here or any board. only reason i mentioned it is cause one of ur little buddies who always deffends u cosmicgate lol asked, so i told him. everyone who knows me knows i dont like nor want to spin in nj cause of the cheese factor at most places knowing that most of the stuff i would spin wont work, not cause i think im better or cooler. most djs i know all say the same the majority of the shit theyd like to play such as tech and progressive will never work.

interseting how u know that i have no skills or how to build a set hahahha. bring ur cheese u spin 75% of time to manhattan or any afterhours loft party i do and u will be laughed at or directed to EXIT in a side room. maybe we have different tastes and opinions thats fine everyone does. but dont get bent out of shape in this scene when people state how ur "performance" is as i did. im sure there has been people who havent liked me spin. actually i know there has when i play a tech set. as for the potatoheads mix that is the worst of them all thats y i mentioned it. thats one of the same tracks u would always play stuck in my head that is awful. the original unknown whitelabel is the one i have and would play from last spring. so ill email u or pm you to let me know. cause we all know how the nj board loves drama

dood seriously. . . i might be drunk right now and i have never talked shit about n e one on this board EVER...about music,drinking,drugs,girls,id's,dancing,drama,dj ing, ANYTHING. but you have no idea wtf u are talking about. because he plays to the crowd and he plays what the owners and bosses expect him to play, why the fuck would u even try. he packs everywhere he spins. hes good to the people. he hangs out. he knows what to do to get people to show up. he has a hot wife. a great life, a nice car, a good residency...kirk has been around longer than u have probably been able to legally drink. so why dont you shut the fuck up :confused: keep running around with YOUR ELITIST ATTITUDE...."I AM SO HIGH AND MIGHTY BECAUSE I GET ALL THE BEATS BEFORE YOU AND I CAN ID ANY SONG WITH 1 OR 2 WORDS" no one takes you seriously because we all know you are a fucking joke! list some fucking clubs that you have beeen to and i'll be more than happy to hang out there and check you out to see how you spin and what kinda music you play and how you get the crowd moving and etc. etc. etc.........no one gives a shit about you. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

but im from jersey so what do i know riiiiight? kirk is sick.:rolleyes:that kills you when i say it doesnt it?

Originally posted by pipdaddy

dood seriously. . . i might be drunk right now and i have never talked shit about n e one on this board EVER...about music,drinking,drugs,girls,id's,dancing,drama,dj ing, ANYTHING. but you have no idea wtf u are talking about. because he plays to the crowd and he plays what the owners and bosses expect him to play, why the fuck would u even try. he packs everywhere he spins. hes good to the people. he hangs out. he knows what to do to get people to show up. he has a hot wife. a great life, a nice car, a good residency...kirk has been around longer than u have probably been able to legally drink. so why dont you shut the fuck up :confused: keep running around with YOUR ELITIST ATTITUDE...."I AM SO HIGH AND MIGHTY BECAUSE I GET ALL THE BEATS BEFORE YOU AND I CAN ID ANY SONG WITH 1 OR 2 WORDS" no one takes you seriously because we all know you are a fucking joke! list some fucking clubs that you have beeen to and i'll be more than happy to hang out there and check you out to see how you spin and what kinda music you play and how you get the crowd moving and etc. etc. etc.........no one gives a shit about you. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

but im from jersey so what do i know riiiiight? kirk is sick.:rolleyes:that kills you when i say it doesnt it?

:laugh: :laugh: lets get something straight in NJ its not always the dj who packs the place its the venue and whats hot. also the nj scene is mostly for people to hang out with friends and have a good time. which is totally fine its not music oriented, thats why for my friends and i we think nj is cheese, doesnt mean im higher than u or anyone:rolleyes: so i guess the dj at titty bar is good cause the place is packed every night or tradewinds when it was open lets be serious lol, but to each their own. i guess DT sucks since when he spun at abyss it was dead or max grahm at bunka have u even hear dof him of course not. im done with this i already emailed kirk to do something about this, cause we all know u people love drama. now pipdaddy go post how sick wherever u went to tonight was :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: lets get something straight in NJ its not always the dj who packs the place its the venue and whats hot. also the nj scene is mostly for people to hang out with friends and have a good time. which is totally fine its not music oriented, thats why for my friends and i we think nj is cheese, doesnt mean im higher than u or anyone:rolleyes: so i guess the dj at titty bar is good cause the place is packed every night or tradewinds when it was open lets be serious lol, but to each their own. i guess DT sucks since when he spun at abyss it was dead or max grahm at bunka have u even hear dof him of course not :rolleyes:

i'll put this up all night :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yea thats right the rolleyes..and you will reply to it everytime and make yourself look like more and more of a fool than you ever have..:rolleyes:

i could give 2 shits about my "persona"....go ahead and click on my username and research and see my profile and past posts and what i care about and ask questions about and waste time to see how much of a fool i am and try to dig up gosssip and make me look stupid.....blahblahblah. as if i care. all you do in every post is make yourself look more and more like a fucking tool who thinks he is SOOOO MUCH COOOLER than everyone else. . .congratufuckinglations

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i could give 2 shits about my "persona"....go ahead and click on my username and research and see my profile and past posts and what i care about and ask questions about and waste time to see how much of a fool i am and try to dig up gosssip and make me look stupid.

where did this come from:confused: run searches? research? lol go sober up, im sure ur wrecked cause ur night was sick