Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Al Sharpton to run for president

he will NEVER win _ A SHARP-

and yes it will not only be a black thing but other reasons as well..

to tell ya the truth i think the majority of ppl not voting for him will have the same perspective that i do-

its taken so long to screw up this contry and all a presidant has is 4 (hopefully 8) years to correct it-

and as a human trate - WE DONT LIKE CHANGE -

so what is a hypocriticall SALESMAN (cause lets face it-- that really what he is)

what is he possable going to accomplish for US- the little ppl that matter most when it comes to the votes?

even if he was lucky enough to get voted the 1st term

do u think a landslide wouldnt be created on the next term of votes AGAINST him?

i dont know why he would bother but as long as him running isnt costing me anything - he can go right ahead-

and in case anyone didnt know?...

the reason we pay taxes on everything is caise the government didnt figure all of THEIR OWN costs for what they need to thrive independant from us....

so in turn we pay for their incompitance... nice huh?

ifi wont the lottery i would run up the white house steos and kick the pres. in the ass

that would be my 10 million dollar tiket to subtle happines-

1st thing i shoud do is get a good pair of shoes for it...

LIQID TOUCH:blown:

Originally posted by stiffler

Not true, he'll lose cause he's a loud mouth asshole who is always trying to turn every issue into a black and white issue............FUCK HIM!

Hey! I wasnt saying it cuz I like the prick! I think he is totally obnoxious. He doesnt even stand a chance, but I'm just saying, even if he was the best guy out there for the job he would probably lose b/c he is black.

Sharpton's thrown his name into the presidential candidacy the last 3 or 4 times . . . and he has never been more than a joke, rarely ever making the primaries. He still does not matter at all. . .

Oh, and one thing to know. . . in jersey, the age of consent is 16. . . i got some wierd friends who live by this site. . . http://www.ageofconsent.com/ So, the Olsen twins are legal in NJ.

somehow i dont thik even black people wanna see al sharpton as president. Maybe colin Powell or something. Im sure if Sharpton lost he would demand a recount and lie down in the middle of pennslyvania ave. until he got his way. Guy crys for everything he gets reminds me of my 6 month old neice