Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka Pictures...WOW...

I used to luv Bunka so much, till they started closing down for the summer AND when they re-open, the club closes at 2 am, but the lights come on at 1:30. I mean, it just takes away from the whole cool vibe. thank god for nyc. nuttin personal by the way...

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

I used to luv Bunka so much, till they started closing down for the summer AND when they re-open, the club closes at 2 am, but the lights come on at 1:30. I mean, it just takes away from the whole cool vibe. thank god for nyc. nuttin personal by the way...

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

3 am closings were great

Originally posted by kirklop

GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY...........TOOCH, PRIME, DOM, CAVALLO, RYDELL WERE DRINKIN' STRONG AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NIGHT.........DID RYDELL PASS OUT AT 12:00.......I SAW TOOCH PASSED OUT ON SOME GUYS LAP AROUND 1:30.

Yeah People were telling me he went home with some dood named Jamal. The next day Tooch couldn't walk :eek::laugh::eek:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by marktooch

Silly Kirk...so good to see u posting again :blown:

btw...didnt u have a barf bag in the booth w/you that night?

oh yeah and prime, dont be mad cuz you cant rock a german shirt like that!! ill be back to bunks to check you out soon buster!!

Tooch! Achtung!:laugh:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djdanfury

Yeah People were telling me he went home with some dood named Jamal. The next day Tooch couldn't walk :eek::laugh::eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by marktooch

oh yeah and prime, dont be mad cuz you cant rock a german shirt like that!! ill be back to bunks to check you out soon buster!!

german's dont wear shirts like that....since when did TECH Dj;s teach the youth of america.....and call girls bunnies and guys busters...we are doomed for the future...:D :D

what would u do if you saw ur kids 5th grade teacher at hunka bunka looking like this1-05-03_060.jpg

Originally posted by beezer

hahaahaaaaa....funny pics....Dom is so wasted...and if you look in the background of the group pic you will see Adam to the left sipping his water....weeeeeeeeerd

JohN:hat:

beezer u love backround pics...and prime ill teach your little busters some crazy type knowledge when they get older (how many are there now...4 or 5);)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by beezer

hahaahaaaaa....funny pics....Dom is so wasted...and if you look in the background of the group pic you will see Adam to the left sipping his water....weeeeeeeeerd

JohN:hat:

water was needed!:laugh: