Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok....its Time To Find Out Who Is Single On This Board?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Maybe Ill see everyone then;)

Ok i will pick up1!!!!!!!!!

When is richard leaving we have to give her a taste of sticky after hours. Breakfast by stardo!!!!!! Wooo hoooo raw bacon for everyone. hahahaha. Hey anyone talk to j the jeweler he was so depressed

Originally posted by stardo

Ok i will pick up1!!!!!!!!!

When is richard leaving we have to give her a taste of sticky after hours. Breakfast by stardo!!!!!! Wooo hoooo raw bacon for everyone. hahahaha. Hey anyone talk to j the jeweler he was so depressed

Richard is leaving Jan 29 thru feb 20th or so.......................And this time Im cookin dammit(I may not eat, but Ill cook.....lol)........................And Angelbabie is welcome at my afterhours anytime as long as her big sis and bro allow her.:D

Originally posted by trewguy

another 1 looking for online love

thanx sweety...i'm not lookin for online love though...i was referring to the guys i meet & most of the time they are taken..i mean, i am talkin to my ex here & there, but dunno where the hell that is goin & it's a head ache :mad:

Originally posted by latinaz

:D - DOING GREAT - WHATS UP WITH YOU

nothing much hun, i guess i missed out on u 2 weeks ago at my birthday party @ cherri.. u were there right????

i have to go to shooters soon with mark so i can watch u dance for me.. j/k... so i can watch u make me a dope ass drink!! how bout that! ;)

and then maaaaybe afterwards if im satisfied with your standards, ill throw u my number.. but ONNNLY if im satisfied!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

nothing much hun, i guess i missed out on u 2 weeks ago at my birthday party @ cherri.. u were there right????

i have to go to shooters soon with mark so i can watch u dance for me.. j/k... so i can watch u make me a dope ass drink!! how bout that! ;)

and then maaaaybe afterwards if im satisfied with your standards, ill throw u my number.. but ONNNLY if im satisfied!!! :tongue:

MORE LIKE IF I DECIDE TO MAKE YOU MY LITTLE BABY MANBITCH I'LL JUST TELL YOU .....

DONT NEED NO FREAKIN NUMBER....IF I WANNA DO YOU..---I'LL DO YOU!!!

GET IT? GOT IT? GOOOD!!!;)