Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos ready for this fri

as the list grows on heads that said they would never return to exit, you can add one more me. but the direction it seems to be going all past remarks have been stricken from the record. bob g n co seem to have this place going where it belongs, nyc super club. jason and richie have been ripping the place apart lets see if we can keep up the momentium. i havent stepped foot in there since the july 3rd party and swore never to again. but things change n so do people, also the fact to work the room with vicious easily changed my mind, everytime ive worked with him, in my opion ive thrown some of the sickest sets, jus the energy he brings in the room its hard not too. i cant wait!!! hope that every1 can try n change there opions about exit, i did, if every1 can change there attitude bob will turn this back into nyc hottest spot again and by the looks of it. he jus about did. aight so lets a have lil ol school cp meet up around 2 ish. hope to sQQ u all there

ant nero:eek:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeahhhh dannnnn...you better make it down there one of these fridays!!

'supporters' huh.....thats what they're callin it nowadays??

:isok:

:D

ewww its only monday ahhhhhhhhhhh....

Mike Bugout

ps--I used to make fun of everyone who posted all day on CP from work....now im all about it...nice way to pass the time :arite:

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh2:

I'll see you guys t here :)

In oder to get in the Midnight room you have to use the"Midnight list", not "fabio C" :mad:

FYI, that was just a sugestion that i gave to everyone , i'm not greedy and have a real job also, plus anyone is welcome on any room at exit expect the VIP, wich i have acess at all times so i would be glad to bring anyone in who want to see the room :D