Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Jenni

Spoke with Juggs earlier, she is alive and well, but her computer is down..........................so on behalf of her - thanx

Oh, and she has no recollection of dissappearing saturday night other than thinking Stardo was her guardian angel while she was :vomit3:

Thank you soooooooo much for all the B-day shots @ Cherri .. Carguy and Caruch I will try and make it to Taste Sat ...

As for me disappearing the last thing I remember is Stardo being my Fairy Godmother and me looking in the mirror thinking " I gotto get outta here b4 someone sees me " lol !!!!!!

I have pics but i am retarded and cant post them ... Notallthere help !:D:confused:

Originally posted by jennijugs

Thank you soooooooo much for all the B-day shots @ Cherri .. Carguy and Caruch I will try and make it to Taste Sat ...

As for me disappearing the last thing I remember is Stardo being my Fairy Godmother and me looking in the mirror thinking " I gotto get outta here b4 someone sees me " lol !!!!!!

I have pics but i am retarded and cant post them ... Notallthere help !:D:confused:

she is ALIVE

Happy birthday Jennijuggs :D

Remember it's your big day and there is more to, then celebrating your big day with shots. It's the celebration of your birth and how the jennijuggs story all began.

Take time to look back and remember all the good memories.

This is your big day, enjoy it.:D