Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why i think no-one dances @ cherri???

i feel no-one dances there because theres no vocals out that most people know. let me explain. the vocal everyone seems to know is reina or luz but its old so some girls still love it but guys are sick of it. the good vocals out are to new for most people to know unless you go to sf. when dj loikith played the new vocal @ the end people liked it but no-one was familiar with it to dance to it.

so gio & lokith have to play older music so people can relate to it. i like classics but when you have to hear the whole night of songs from 99-2000 it gets old.

they both mixed awesome that night but for the few of us that go to the city were *SPOILED* with new shit.

gio & mike have no choice to play older shit to try to get people on the dance floor. that can't read minds so they try throw tracks on they think everyone loves. some people love them & some hate them. thats life!!!!!!!!

when the crowd gets bigger & better i feel the dancefloor will be packed because they can play some new vocals,hard tech & tribal then throw a classic in every 4th or 5th song.

i feel the whole promoter crew is doing a great job. also bobby & billy.

just my opinion. tell me what you think??????

I rarely dance. But when i dance it is becuase there is a sick fucking deep house song on. I need tight deep bangen base. I want it so heavy that i move without dancing, Beleive it or not and i know ill be hated for this but i like drapers music selection when he was doing fridays at exit...late night, Vocals are fun but they sure as hell dont make me dance,

Originally posted by stiffler

I think people are just afraid to be shown up by Sticky-davis Jr. and thats why they don't dance when Im there:D And since I am always there, hence-no dancing

j/k:tongue:

they are scurrreedddd:shake: :worry::what:

Originally posted by stiffler

I think people are just afraid to be shown up by Sticky-davis Jr. and thats why they don't dance when Im there:D And since I am always there, hence-no dancing

j/k:tongue:

....u owe me a dance this sat....i need to make up for my absence last week........perhaps the fox trot???!:tongue:;)

it has nothing to do with the music because the music is sick, it is the crowd cherri brings in. i have been there twice already and it is more like a big hang out. it is not a metro where everyone is dancing. i have been to many places where they play the same exact music and people are dancing. IMO i feel as though alot of people dont really belong there. on saturday i noticed alot of thugs. also gio spins at riverstreet and the dance floor is always packed and people are constantly dancing. so i personally think it is the crowd cherri is bringing in.

WHOA!!!

tell me ur an angelina fan. she is the greatest woman to ever grace the planet, by far. what a loser i am.. i used to have like 20 megs or pictures and videos of her.

she's a single woman these days. i should make my move. i'm sure she's been waiting for me to actually pick up the phone and just reach outl.

it seems like the dance floor is a pit of fire. no one wants to step foot on it! i think the problem is that people get there so late and by the time they get a buzz on and feel like dancing, it's last call. if everyone got there at 10 instead of 12 the problem would be solved, guaranteed.

dance floor now = :clap:

dance floor if people got there at 10pm =

:rofl::3some::bounce::lickit::clap2::makeout:

:comit::party::rock:

- mike :)

Originally posted by dogekid

WHOA!!!

tell me ur an angelina fan. she is the greatest woman to ever grace the planet, by far. what a loser i am.. i used to have like 20 megs or pictures and videos of her.

she's a single woman these days. i should make my move. i'm sure she's been waiting for me to actually pick up the phone and just reach outl.

....i HEART angelina....

.................:D

HELLLOOO...this is my first post...kind of...thanx to Missy! :D ...well anyway...i think the reason why people don't dance is becasue they come so late! i work in the vip room and i don't see people coming till like 11:30-12 and it it doesn't get packed till like 12:30-1....you guys need to come earlier!!!:tongue: