Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn Turnpike Tolls

Originally posted by joeg

are you serious? what are they now? are they the same with cash and with EZ pass?

oh, and they started charging me a fucking dollar every month for ezpass... fucking C-suckers... pave the fucking roads...

Tolls went up about 40 cents.

Originally posted by hotcheme

that isn't good at all cause i am totally unaware of it with ezpass and then i get like a $100+ bill every month.

i'm even more unaware... i have it refill from my credit card... so i never even notice how much it takes...

Originally posted by codica3

Went up AGAIN. :mad:

Maybe the self proclaimed "turnpike girl" should convert to the good old GSP...

only .35 cents a pop... granted there's 9,000 of em but what do u expect in the Tollbooth State? :laugh:

one month during the summer my ex pass bill was around 170 bucks--me without a job hittin seaside, abyss and whatever else in NJ i felt like, damn that sucked

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Maybe the self proclaimed "turnpike girl" should convert to the good old GSP...

only .35 cents a pop... granted there's 9,000 of em but what do u expect in the Tollbooth State? :laugh:

one month during the summer my ex pass bill was around 170 bucks--me without a job hittin seaside, abyss and whatever else in NJ i felt like, damn that sucked

Mike Bugout

Yeah well the Turnpike is like 5 minutes from my house and the GSP is like 25 minutes from my house so it's a lot easier for me to just jump on the Turnpike.

Whatever.. tolls are tolls.. they suck no matter what highway they're on.

At least NJ's highways aren't on crack like your highways upstate.. toll booths just pop outta nowhere on the Thruway.. and there's a bridge like every 20 miles or something. :mad:

oh, and they started charging me a fucking dollar every month for ezpass... fucking C-suckers... pave the fucking roads...

PLease no more roadwork!!!

I think they are doing roadwork on every major interstate,highway,expressway,bridge, and tunnel in the whole fuckin state.

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah well the Turnpike is like 5 minutes from my house and the GSP is like 25 minutes from my house so it's a lot easier for me to just jump on the Turnpike.

Whatever.. tolls are tolls.. they suck no matter what highway they're on.

At least NJ's highways aren't on crack like your highways upstate.. toll booths just pop outta nowhere on the Thruway.. and there's a bridge like every 20 miles or something. :mad:

Theres like 2 on the thruway it self, and then when you get off at exits 16 and up. So how do they just pop outta no where?

i'm even more unaware... i have it refill from my credit card... so i never even notice how much it takes...

Yeah that's bad... Im the same way... lol I have no idea.. And I use it pretty much every week going upstate :). Oh well. It doesn't really matter to me as long as I get up there.

Originally posted by roninmess

stop changing the topic there. u said they pop up outta no where but they dont. so STFU

That's what I mean! They pop up outta nowhere.. it's not like: get on exit, get ticket, get off exit, pay toll.. they just toll part of the road. WTF is that all about. :mad:

fuck responsibility... you can call me irresponsible all day long if someone picks up the tab on my ez pass... shit costs a fortune... $5 every time i cross the fucking hudson...

Seriously. :D

Not like my dad would ever do that though. :mad:

yeah i wouldnt mind my parents payin my tab, but why should they? Im 22 have a full time job, pay all my other bills(cell, rent(yes parents charge me rent, not too much though), credit, CAR, car insurance) all on my own. Yes i went to school full time also, and had all the same bills minus the car payment since i just got it. Im just tired of seeing kid who parents foot the bill for everything they do. (the following isnt directed at any of you) But get a fuckin job and do soemthing for yourselves instead of having mommy and daddy pay your way. sorry just venting. but the real world isnt about hand me outs people.