Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn Turnpike Tolls

Originally posted by elementx

TOLL HIKES SUCK.

I could immagine when the Varrazano bridge goes up again. I mean how fucking high are they going to go.

What is the Verrazano right now anyways? Like $7 or $8? I haven't taken that since last spring.

But get a fuckin job and do soemthing for yourselves instead of having mommy and daddy pay your way. sorry just venting. but the real world isnt about hand me outs people.

Don't take this the wrong way, but your post is rather ironic coming from someone who is 22 and still lives with their parents especially since they are cutting you a break on the rent they charge you.

You now have a car payment and you still live at home too???

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Don't take this the wrong way, but your post is rather ironic coming from someone who is 22 and still lives with their parents especially since they are cutting you a break on the rent they charge you.

You now have a car payment and you still live at home too???

Yeah ok i see your point but the point im tryin to make is that, yes i pay all my bills myself and dont ask for help with anything. yeah so my parents dont charge me what it would cost for an apartment in nyc, but its a good amount. Once i get this promotion at work, and get more money im out in my own apartment.

i know you are all going to hate this, but EZ-Pass is the one thing that my dad pays for since he bought it for him & myself...it is ridiculous on how high the prices are goin up & now ez-pass charges your $12 for the year for usuin it which is just plain stupid.

now about 1/2 the road being tolled, i use the thru-way to get to pallisades & nanuet mall, but aren't those tolls just for trucks & buses? or am i thinkin of something else on the thruway?? please correct me if i am wrong cuz i never pay for tolls on the thru-way

Originally posted by erica127

now about 1/2 the road being tolled, i use the thru-way to get to pallisades & nanuet mall, but aren't those tolls just for trucks & buses? or am i thinkin of something else on the thruway?? please correct me if i am wrong cuz i never pay for tolls on the thru-way

Yes, there is a toll for only trucks and buses. The 2 tolls I know about on the thruway are the ones Rob said, which is the one right after tappan zee bridge and at exit 16. The furthest I've ever gone was to exit 17 so I dunno any further.

Originally posted by bebby6919

Yes, there is a toll for only trucks and buses. The 2 tolls I know about on the thruway are the ones Rob said, which is the one right after tappan zee bridge and at exit 16. The furthest I've ever gone was to exit 17 so I dunno any further.

thanx sweety....i only drive on the thru-way maybe 10 mins each way so i really dunno it to well...to the mall & back to school

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i wouldnt mess with Roningsp

he is schooled in the arts of the Upstate Roads as well as having a degree in GSPism

he can tell u where every rock and crack in the road is all the way down the GSP....tell em kidddddd

lmfao, how did i miss this reply.:laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

What is the Verrazano right now anyways? Like $7 or $8? I haven't taken that since last spring.

$7.00 right now. But if you are a Staten Island resident (Like me)

and have an EZ Pass (Like Me) it is only $3.20. But between that and gas. It all adds up. Travel to and from work each month is a little over $200.00.

The more money you make. The more it costs to live.

The never ending up hill battle.