Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vanilla Bar?

guyman1966

Originally posted by guyman1966

Any reviews in yet on Vanilla Bar?

yeah, best night is the last Saturday of every month when they host the Skin party. Take Ms. Guyman, she might like it but I am sure you will like it even more. :D

Any reviews in yet on Vanilla Bar?

Why yes! Was there last month... had a great time. It was a weeknight so I suppose it wasnt the typical crowd but there was a great vibe, lotsa smiles and Miss Molotov (DJ) was kickin it in the main room... Hip-hop in the back room (yuck) Impression = Great place to start the night or hang with friends :cool:

Have to agree about the sound system. They need to rework it before conference. And if you're into tech house, then Miss Molotov will work your eardrums. [she's a trip, too.] Larry- who runs the night- is a good guy. It's a chill atmosphere, however it's too small to really spend your ENTIRE evening there.

Originally posted by laliux

yeah, best night is the last Saturday of every month when they host the Skin party. Take Ms. Guyman, she might like it but I am sure you will like it even more. :D

DAMN! Check out the pics that Stogie directed us to. That looks like a fun party.

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

I told u guys....the hottest girl in there is my friends wife's niece out of hand.........He goes to those parties....I should get him to give me a calender for the next one, but u do have to go with a girl if not no way you'll get in from he tells me.

HEY HOG, I can go in w/ Mrs. Guyman and then have her go out to bring you in

j/k - I know you'll have a babe on your arm.

I think that I can speak for everyone when I say that you DON'T want to see my FAT ass on video!!!!

I didn't say I want a copy of that video featuring you LOL.. why get a video from one of the Skin afterparties when I can pick up a video from Vivid at anytime. :D

Originally posted by laliux

I didn't say I want a copy of that video featuring you LOL.. why get a video from one of the Skin afterparties when I can pick up a video from Vivid at anytime. :D

Are there really SIKN "afterparties" or are you just pulling my chain?

Are there really SIKN "afterparties" or are you just pulling my chain?

yes... there are several afterparties, usually with 3 to 20 people attending each ;)

and honestly a fair amount of couples from out of town or just with hotel rooms who invite other girls and or couples back to the hotel.

And saw this one couple leave with a girl... come back an hour later... leave with a couple... come back hour later... and leave with another girl.

Originally posted by shroomy

yes... there are several afterparties, usually with 3 to 20 people attending each ;)

and honestly a fair amount of couples from out of town or just with hotel rooms who invite other girls and or couples back to the hotel.

And saw this one couple leave with a girl... come back an hour later... leave with a couple... come back hour later... and leave with another girl.

yeah I made that frigging couple come and go to my room till they got it right. :D

Originally posted by shroomy

My people have an expression... OOYGH VEY! not my crowd