Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lets go jets.......

YO pretty boy.....

I was at Chris's party but i was there way early so by the time you guys got there I was out.

Platinum is a must soon...he has reserves this weekend no go....maybe 2 fridays from now.....call us..rollsis rolls has the digits

attachment.php?s=&postid1212626

once again i will be at my dad's hosue watchin the jets & routing for them 100%...he is already talkin about how they will win this weekend & i can't see him next weekend cuz he will be to excited...i was born & raised a Jets fan so let's hope they kick ass on sunday :D

P.S. the other side of my family is all for the Giants, sux for them :tongue:

Originally posted by misk

...me too.....my parents will be at the game........

i wish i could be at the game....we had season tickets soo long ago & we gave them up cuz my dad was tired of spendin money to watch them loose (i know it sounds bad coming from a fan, but that's a lot of $ to be spending)...now he & i both wish we still had them :(

Originally posted by misk

..i just wish i could go to cali with them:(

that would defnitely be nice..but think of it this way...when i watch the game i like to be left alone like my father does...so you could invite a few people over or watch it in peace & be nice & comfy on the couch, but i know it's not the same