Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any of you freaks like hip hop????

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sportsnut2k

Yo Dogekid, the new Nas joint is hot, it has a lot of hot shit in it but I'm a hip hop head so I don't know how others in here would feel.

ma roots lay in hip hop. don't get me wrong, i love deep house and used to spin it all back in the day, but hip hop is where the heart is.

nas' new lp may be the best shit he put out since illmatic.

Originally posted by dogekid

ma roots lay in hip hop. don't get me wrong, i love deep house and used to spin it all back in the day, but hip hop is where the heart is.

I hear what u're saying, this board is 99% house and stuff like that.

Illmatic is pure hip hop, he tried going commercial and that shit didn't work out for him.

The new ROOTS album is hot also, they don't get the credit they deserve

2 and 3 years ago you couldn't pry me out of a hip hop club with the jaws of life. anyone else like the shit or are you all strictly house heads???

let's hit up some a my old spots in the city sometime.. am i just wasting my breath?

I love HIP HOP we can go to Cheetah in Downtown Paterson and hang with the gangs down there

50 is def the next big thing. that boy has about 20 street albums out, he's just too nice.

he's real nice. i hope he doesn't get too mainstream tho.

badass.. u let me know when ur ready to do a hip hop field trip and i'll get the charter bus.

reenichole.. where'd u come from???

Originally posted by thehype

it was good, now it sux. sorry but i just don't find Rap appealing anymore. Actually wit this exception of club music, all other types of music have gone down hill since 1995

well said. back then wether rap was positive or negative the rappers would at least tell a story when they ryhmed. Now every song is about the bling, the bitches ect. or its just a hot beat with pointless lyrics (just make it clap).

I hear what u're saying, this board is 99% house and stuff like that.

Illmatic is pure hip hop, he tried going commercial and that shit didn't work out for him.

The new ROOTS album is hot also, they don't get the credit they deserve

Nas's album is rediculous. barley any gangster shit on there. And the roots are def underrated. They play all there own instruments and write their lyrics. BUt then again why listen to the roots when you can hear JayZ on everything from hot 97 to cd101.9

Originally posted by boriginal

Nas's album is rediculous. barley any gangster shit on there. And the roots are def underrated. They play all there own instruments and write their lyrics. BUt then again why listen to the roots when you can hear JayZ on everything from hot 97 to cd101.9

y'ever seen the roots live w/ common??? they used to come to DC all the time when i was still in school. some of the greatest live performances i've ever watched.

y'ever seen the roots live w/ common??? they used to come to DC all the time when i was still in school. some of the greatest live performances i've ever watched.

I saw them live on mtv2. it was insanity. Common came out breakdancing. Jill scott performed "you got me" (she wrote it but erykah badu sang on the record). And i have a live album.It's called the roots come alive. Great cd.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

badass.. u let me know when ur ready to do a hip hop field trip and i'll get the charter bus.

Dogekid, stop by Hillsborough and pick me up on the way, i'm down for that trip:cool:

reenichole.. where'd u come from???

im from bk:D

Nas's stuff IS pretty hardcore - but since he signed with Irv Gotti - he's definitely going to be more mainstream now.

Not that I have a problem with that at all - I actually like songs that I can sing to and not glue my ear to the speaker to try and figure out what the F they are saying.

Nothing beats the Notorious though - he was the best.

50 Cent is my new fav - his voice is awesome. But who knows how long he'll last.

The Roots are so talanted - but they are so racist it sickens me.

ILLMATIC IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST HIP HOP CD'S EVER MADE, I'D BE SHOCKED IF HIS NEW SHIT WAS ANYTHING NEAR THAT.

Originally posted by allishara

Nas's stuff IS pretty hardcore - but since he signed with Irv Gotti - he's definitely going to be more mainstream now.

Not that I have a problem with that at all - I actually like songs that I can sing to and not glue my ear to the speaker to try and figure out what the F they are saying.

Nothing beats the Notorious though - he was the best.

50 Cent is my new fav - his voice is awesome. But who knows how long he'll last.

The Roots are so talanted - but they are so racist it sickens me.

:rock::aright::rock:

I listen to hip hop just as much as I do house/tech. Some of the new hip hop is just great. 50 cent is tearin it up, dissin all the haters like Ja rule, sticky fingaz and "gay" Z. Nas Lost Tapes is perhaps one of the sickest albums out there. But its all about the underground stuff, with the old school twist. I recomend DJ ENVY - The Peoples CHOICE . Nice guy, alotta new unreleased stuff. Its available at http://www.tapemafia.com

Oh and for all you Nas lovers, Check out soulseek or hit me up for some tracks by Ali Vegas . Kid is mad young but is just reeeeediculous. You wont regret it. :D

50 is def the next big thing. that boy has about 20 street albums out, he's just too nice.

agreed he has been out for along time...

I just dont know what his street life time will be....He is into too mcuh shit, gun charges he is gonna be the next dead rapper///

I hate to say it but if biggie and pac could change there ways and what they said on mics they would...

Hands down Biggie is my favorite....followed by REDMAN...

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Oh and for all you Nas lovers, Check out soulseek or hit me up for some tracks by Ali Vegas . Kid is mad young but is just reeeeediculous. You wont regret it. :D

your boy Vegas is sick.

do girls like eminem cuz of his ability to rhyme or cuz they think he's cute??

It was all a dream, I used to read word up magazines

Fucked your bitch in the clit, you claim to be a player, but I fucked

your wife, we bust on bad boy nigga fuck for life

It's tru you weren't employed till you met Bill

he made you an intern and you ratted still

you tell your parents that he tuned you out

In the oval office of the white house

you said it youreslf, you like it as he do

you put your lip on his cigar and kissed it too

He's a freak in heat, Janet Reneo didn't warn em

he loves oral sex becasue bill so horney

Jigga what, Jigga who

Love my niggas, but where my bitches

I came to bring the pain

shame on a nigga who try to run game on a nigga

Hut one, hut two, hut three, HUT

Old dirty basdard, live and uncut

styles unbreakable, shatterproof

How you like me now? don't fuck the style

Ruthless wild!!!!!!!

Do you want to getcha teeth knock the fuck out

ohh baby I like it raw

don't you call this a regular jam, im going to rock this land

i'm going to take this itty little world by storm

and I'm just gettin warm

just like muhamad Ali they call me cassius

watch me bash this beat it like a skull

ROCK the BELLS, LL, Battle any mothfucker

Foxie boggie brown is bad as hell

battle anybody I don't care if you tell

I excel, they all tell

suited in channel, Fox Brown will rock the bells

Let me ride, with all the bitches saying

ain't nothing but a g thing baby

Express yourself, yea, yea

time for some action

Let the boys be boys, Slam, I'm a B boy

Smoking trees, making Gees, thats what Wees all about

Hi kids! Do you like violence? One see me stick nineinch nails through each one of my eyelids? want to copy me and do exacty what I did?

you can have all the chips, be poor or rich, still nobody want a nigga having shit

Big up, big up, it's a stick up, stick up

and i'm shooting niggas quick if you hickup

yes love, love your fuckin attitude

because the nigga that be playing pussy is the nigga that's getting screwd

Dogekid I'm trying out for puffy's making a band 2

If you want to come let me know.