Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playboy!?

Mystify

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my old friends was in playboy for their spring break edition a couple years ago. she didnt do it for the money.... just for the oppty and experience.

i will say that this did cauase a major rift with her boyfriend. he wasnt too happy at all. she had to deal with this first when the pics were taken, and then when the magazine came out (it wasn't published til the next year)

Originally posted by mystify82281

:eek: were u completely nude in teh playboy pics?

btw...i'm surprised i didn't meet you yet...u were at metro nye's right???

ACTUALLY I SAW YOU GET OUT OF THE ELEVATOR WHEN I GOT IN BUT I DID NOT WANT TO GRAB YOU AND BE LIKE 'ARE YOU MYSTIFY FROM CP" I FELT CHEESY :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

one of my old friends was in playboy for their spring break edition a couple years ago. she didnt do it for the money.... just for the oppty and experience.

i will say that this did cauase a major rift with her boyfriend. he wasnt too happy at all. she had to deal with this first when the pics were taken, and then when the magazine came out (it wasn't published til the next year)

i cold see why he got mad if i would wan to tak about something like that first

Originally posted by darrellg

A girl I was dating did a photo shoot for Penthouse. They were gonna pay her $10,000 but she backed out on it because she was afraid her parents would see it.

MY MOM FLIPPED AT FIRST BUT THEN SHE GOT OVER IT. NOW MY WHOLE FAMILY LAUGHS ABOUT IT IN A SICK WAY THEY ARE PROUD OF ME :laugh:

MY MOM HAS ME SIGN COPIES FOR HER FRIENDS IS MY FAMILY DEMENTED????

Originally posted by ninadd

ACTUALLY I SAW YOU GET OUT OF THE ELEVATOR WHEN I GOT IN BUT I DID NOT WANT TO GRAB YOU AND BE LIKE 'ARE YOU MYSTIFY FROM CP" I FELT CHEESY :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

You should have said hi! lol someone else came up to me and said "are u mystify?" - at first was like wtf lol

Next time you say hi :mad::D

Originally posted by mystify82281

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

You should have said hi! lol someone else came up to me and said "are u mystify?" - at first was like wtf lol

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD SAY

:laugh:

:laugh: Yes but only for the first second...then I'd be nice...Ask Somegirl24 :D We were laughing at how gay it was! :D

MY MOM FLIPPED AT FIRST BUT THEN SHE GOT OVER IT. NOW MY WHOLE FAMILY LAUGHS ABOUT IT IN A SICK WAY THEY ARE PROUD OF ME :laugh:

MY MOM HAS ME SIGN COPIES FOR HER FRIENDS IS MY FAMILY DEMENTED????

what does she(your mom) say about scores?

did you see me with mystify?

Originally posted by incredulous

what does she(your mom) say about scores?

did you see me with mystify?

MY FAMILY THINKS I AM STILL A WAITRESS THERE BUT MY MOM IS NOT DUMB SHE PROBABLY KNOWS (whoops caps lock) :laugh:

and i don't know, were you with mystify on NYE

MY FAMILY THINKS I AM STILL A WAITRESS THERE BUT MY MOM IS NOT DUMB SHE PROBABLY KNOWS (whoops caps lock) :laugh:

and i don't know, were you with mystify on NYE

i was with her most of the night

Maybe your mom just thinks that you are old enough, and she doesnt care......and she knows the money must be AMAZING