Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playboy!?

Mystify

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mystify82281

I did have on a black shirt that kinda hung low in the front..and dark pants....:confused: but I wouldn't have been rude so who knows???

i think it was you now that i see your pic next time i see misk im just going to ask he who you are

i was mangled i remeber bits and parts of the night and this is 1 of the bits

Originally posted by ninadd

Our next playboy girl??? ;)

Definate potential.

And the good thing about Play Boy is that all the girls seem respectable because of the backround of the magazine. It is not a smut magazine. Pure art and Class.

What do you say Myst? :D

Originally posted by elementx

Definate potential.

And the good thing about Play Boy is that all the girls seem respectable because of the backround of the magazine. It is not a smut magazine. Pure art and Class.

What do you say Myst? :D

um........will think about it - lol but i'll feel like a big dork when they say "ummm sorry you just don't have the look" :laugh:

um........will think about it - lol but i'll feel like a big dork when they say "ummm sorry you just don't have the look" :laugh:

OK, just scanning the past few hundred thousand posts...even though Im coming way late into the conversation I have to say, and with sincerity I speak,

mystify you are gorgeous, not just a potential...:blank:

They don't do that. They are so respectful they tell everyone how beautiful they are an dto be proud. Instead you wait for a phone call, if they don't call back it means you didn't make the cut. I fell over when they called me, I thought they called to say sorry... The girls at the audition where soooooo gorgeous I felt stupid for being there, so you never know

Hun. If Playboy did that. I would personally go down to the playboy mansion and kick Hugh Heffnors ass... ( I dont thin kI spelled it right ) but you get the point.

As far as who ever though that My comment about potential as demeaning. Well Trust me. The world has potential. Nothing is a definate. Except Death and Paying Taxes.

But dont get me wrong. She is very beautiful.

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

OK, just scanning the past few hundred thousand posts...even though Im coming way late into the conversation I have to say, and with sincerity I speak,

mystify you are gorgeous, not just a potential...:blank:

Thank you for the compliment :kiss2::D

Originally posted by ninadd

They don't do that. They are so respectful they tell everyone how beautiful they are an dto be proud. Instead you wait for a phone call, if they don't call back it means you didn't make the cut. I fell over when they called me, I thought they called to say sorry... The girls at the audition where soooooo gorgeous I felt stupid for being there, so you never know

did you get to go to the PB Mansion????

if you did, how was it, and how was HE??