Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My First Night @ Hunka Bunka This Saturday

I just wanted to make it official that This Saturday is my First Official Night working at Hunka Bunka....

Its a Great Opportunity for me and definatily a progression for me from my prior location....

I would hope that all my friends would be able to come out and show me support. i will be on 9:30-11:30 (come early to hear me and get cheap drinks and MC HAMMERD with me) then Andrew Mendez goes on..You will get to hear Myself, Kirk Lopez and Kipples along with Guest Andrew Mendez this saturday...

for free admission please click HERE

HB_Silver_Mendez_B.jpg

I appreciate your support and see you all at Bunka....

Hosted by Bon Solid ,Mike B and Prime

www.bonsolid.com or www.djprime.com for more info..... check out the pictures of prior weeks to see what ur missing....

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

one good thing about you at bunka is the 2 am closing. thats one hour less you get to kill my liver:laugh: :laugh:

yea but we start earlier and do it faster....no rap in the main room so that helps to keep me drinking faster....and more bartenders too...

Originally posted by djprime

you know i was wondering how the people felt about letting me get them severly drunk 2 nights a week back to back at that....

thats a dumb question by last call sat night they will feel nothing.

i can recall going to plat then primes home sleep for a few then to r bar and i survived damn rookies lol

I just wanted to make it official that This Saturday is my First Official Night working at Hunka Bunka....

Its a Great Opportunity for me and definatily a progression for me from my prior location....

I would hope that all my friends would be able to come out and show me support. i will be on 9:30-11:30 (come early to hear me and get cheap drinks and MC HAMMERD with me) then Andrew Mendez goes on..You will get to hear Myself, Kirk Lopez and Kipples along with Guest Andrew Mendez this saturday...

for free admission please click HERE

HB_Silver_Mendez_B.jpg

I appreciate your support and see you all at Bunka....

Hosted by Bon Solid ,Mike B and Prime

www.bonsolid.com or www.djprime.com for more info..... check out the pictures of prior weeks to see what ur missing....

im there my man, where are u spinning?? ill say whatsup!!

Originally posted by roque1

good shit prime i'll be there early to hear your set. Can i wear jeans or does this club still think that black pants are the cool thing to wear:confused:

just look presentable...no sneakers..Mike will be @ the door...

Originally posted by gracer

lmao :laugh:

prime, congratulationzz papi on yet another step forward for u :rock: ill def try to go :)

try???? u best to get into your car sat night with YSOLT in the back seat and drive to HUNKA BUNKA......

are u even 21?? actually

Originally posted by carusomaas12

i will be in the house to hear Prime TEAR IT UP! Congrats on the new home for Saturdays :D

make sure manny and the boys are rounded up for this sat....and bring the chika's too...after party @ my crib.....

ahaha....u guys coming out????

hey pip u dont come i got one thing to say...

1-05-03_013.jpg

:laugh: sat. night i'm going to a tupperware party at my sister's apartment...:(

its gonna be SIIIIIICK. there will be plenty more saturdays before tempts opens...

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

No Doubt Cuz! What time about will u be spinning?? i live pretty far so its gonna take me some time to get down there..

Ill be on till about 11:30 or so... so ill be on for bout 2 hrs...then kirk will go on then andrew i am assuming....I dont know exact times...