• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vikkii123

:clap2:

Thanks Brian!

I'm there :tongue:

gonna make for an extremely long Saturday as I have to go straight to work from the party.. LOL...

:screwy:

You are seriously a trooper! If they make you work on Saturday it should be your right to go in incredibly hung-over! :):drunk:

Wait until you guys here Steve Hong spin! He's going to suprise you for sure!

Originally posted by whadupg

:D :D :pint::drunk::party: So glad I don't have to work! Vikki will call in I think.

She would if she could ;)

But if I do I'll lose my job (and even though I hate it... it does pay the bills.. sort of.. lol). Saturdays are not an option they are mandatory :( In fact the entire month of Jan and Feb is too! We were told no being sick no vacations and don't plan anything for your saturdays.. BBBOOOOO :mad:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Do all the girls on this board speak in third person? :confused::tongue:

Brian thinks so.

:laugh:

I'm gonna try and remember to bring my camera this time.. so hopefully there will be pictures posted on Monday :tongue:

I'll be able to bring my camera in to Avalon with me right :confused:

She would if she could ;)

But if I do I'll lose my job (and even though I hate it... it does pay the bills.. sort of.. lol). Saturdays are not an option they are mandatory :( In fact the entire month of Jan and Feb is too! We were told no being sick no vacations and don't plan anything for your saturdays.. BBBOOOOO :mad:

Damn - what the hell kind-of team players are they?! :(

:laugh:

I'm gonna try and remember to bring my camera this time.. so hopefully there will be pictures posted on Monday :tongue:

I'll be able to bring my camera in to Avalon with me right :confused:

Depends on who you're talking to - one person there will say one thing, the next person will tell you the opposite.

Originally posted by CTAC

nyis4meatheads? why?

loooooooong story, but when I first joined this board, there were some white-trash NY/NJ punks who trashing on Boston and the Red Sox. They were all serious meat-heads, so to fuck with them, I came up with this name.

Unless you meant why didn't you get an e-mail.. and that'd be because I have no idea who you are :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

loooooooong story, but when I first joined this board, there were some white-trash NY/NJ punks who trashing on Boston and the Red Sox. They were all serious meat-heads, so to fuck with them, I came up with this name.

Unless you meant why didn't you get an e-mail.. and that'd be because I have no idea who you are :D

vikki...just dont take pics of the dancers lol the bouncers and the dancers themselves get pissed when people do that, other than that u should be all good with the camera :)

nyis4, red sox suck so more power to the people who talked bout em :D;):laugh:

and CTAC rethink your decision to move here while you still can ;) just kidding....

cool, cool

see ya people there!

about Boston... there are no jobs in NYC, I've been looking for 7 months already and nothing,

besides, I like Boston more than New York, it reminds me a lot of St.Petersburg(former Leningrad),Russia, where I am originally from