Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever notice how..

somebitch

...did you know you can buy an extra seat on an airplane if your ass is too big to fit into one...which even in my case is pushing it...those seats are getting smaller each year...ofcourse you have to pay full fare, but the interesting thing is you have to enter two names in the computer but with the same last name...so it would read...

Smith/John

Smith/Extra Seat

...in jest at the Jets game this past weekend, we were calling my rather large cousin Extra Seat Louis cause with all the extra clothing for the cold we didnt think he'd squeeze into one seat...

...just a random thought since we're sharing...

Originally posted by phatman

...did you know you can buy an extra seat on an airplane if your ass is too big to fit into one...which even in my case is pushing it...those seats are getting smaller each year...ofcourse you have to pay full fare, but the interesting thing is you have to enter two names in the computer but with the same last name...so it would read...

Smith/John

Smith/Extra Seat

...in jest at the Jets game this past weekend, we were calling my rather large cousin Extra Seat Louis cause with all the extra clothing for the cold we didnt think he'd squeeze into one seat...

...just a random thought since we're sharing...

uggggh. :mad3::biggun:

Originally posted by somebitch

and they are both possessive & jealous as shit, same sign, same name. :laugh: i shold probably tell em both to get lost.

well possessive and jealous thats reason enough to get rid of them:laugh:

but on the other hand in the throws of passion you could never scream the wrong name:laugh:

what is his sign you know us scorpio we cant deal with everyone!

uggggh. :mad3::biggun:

...dont go away angry...just go away..:tongue:;)

..oh fine...seriously...yes i notice these things but not as serious as i used to...your subconscience could just be testing you...causing you to rethink everything...which is pretty cool if you think about it...checks and balances within yourself...pretty sweet...hope you figure out the truth of it all...

Originally posted by reenichole

well possessive and jealous thats reason enough to get rid of them:laugh:

but on the other hand in the throws of passion you could never scream the wrong name:laugh:

what is his sign you know us scorpio we cant deal with everyone!

sagittarius... is that bad?

sagittarius... is that bad?

If your into horoscopes then yeah scorpio and sag are opposites were more compatible with water signs piesces(sp)cancers and if you tend to date out of your element you find you will disagree wi more than agree on anything

as you stated hes possessive/jealous scorpios also can be possessive/jealous so that can be a ticking time bomb.......

Originally posted by bebby6919

Yeah.. why does that happen? :confused:

My friend told me that the reason why this happens is becuse when your dating someone you put this energy in the air of being taken but when your single also you have a negative energy in the air that repeles people away idk seems strange but i believe it

My friend told me that the reason why this happens is becuse when your dating someone you put this energy in the air of being taken but when your single also you have a negative energy in the air that repeles people away idk seems strange but i believe it

Thats the best reason I've ever gotten, actually its the only one. It does sound like it could be true. Thats a good way of looking at it. Thanx :D

i am happy even when im alone... sometimes i think i am best alone, im kinda a loner anyway. :D

...lol...my first response that i deleted before posting was about energy and how we are beacons that send out signals...too funny...idk if it's as defined as that but our subconscience is constantly transmitting and receiving...

...there is an exercise my friend told me about once...if you think about someone specific...an old friend, lover...whatever...at a specific time of the day..and really concentrate...if you do that for several days at the same time everyday, that person will eventually called...this worked for everyone in the group that tried it....

...i'm all about energy...and you my dear have great energy...(and boobies and legs and...well you know)...

Originally posted by phatman

...lol...my first response that i deleted before posting was about energy and how we are beacons that send out signals...too funny...idk if it's as defined as that but our subconscience is constantly transmitting and receiving...

...there is an exercise my friend told me about once...if you think about someone specific...an old friend, lover...whatever...at a specific time of the day..and really concentrate...if you do that for several days at the same time everyday, that person will eventually called...this worked for everyone in the group that tried it....

...i'm all about energy...and you my dear have great energy...(and boobies and legs and...well you know)...

idk sometimes people read into things like when im out people think im a snob i was told i give off that vibe:rolleyes: so i guess its how you present yourself

weird. i dont think u r a snob at all, quite the opposite, u r a funny & warm person, not cold & snobby. :jar: :kiss2:

Single people sometimes give off that air of desperation, whereas those who are taken might be more content and confident...

idk sometimes people read into things like when im out people think im a snob i was told i give off that vibe:rolleyes: so i guess its how you present yourself

Presentation is what you are going to get jusdged on, before you even open your mouth someone is making a judgement on you....

as you stated hes possessive/jealous scorpios also can be possessive/jealous so that can be a ticking time bomb.......

Im a scorpio, but I dont find myself to be jealous or possessive? neither did any of my ex's