Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need to plan a vacation.....

whadupg

oh I'm sure the price is good through only like April or May - it just got me thinking that I need to start planning. And it'll definetly be in the summer if I do go. I want to a couple days in spain, then hit Ibiza (not exactly sure how much I can take) and then over to Italy for like 10 days (ya know - figure, while i'm there) - nice loooong vacation. :D

Originally posted by vicman

i would say go to barcelona ad while your at it visit a few places in spain or just cross that part of the mediterranean nad go to ibiza, mallorca and the balearic islands are right there

WORD!

SPAIN>>>IBIZA>>>ITALY

As I once said when we got back from one of the clubs in Ibiza in the morning, "Until you've spent a week in Ibiza you havent lived"(i was still fucked up when i said it:))

if i had my way i would go in april or may, just go through europe go to the regular clubs and watch a shitload of football games (soccer) since the season is ending around those times everywhere and most of the games mean something.

go to spain and catch a real madrid, valencia or barcelona match, then to france for an olympique marseille match, italy for a juventus, inter, milan, lazio or roma game...off to germany for a bayern munich, borussia dortmund game, then england for an liverpool, west ham, arsenal match.

in a way i am glad i do not live in europe. i would be a useless human being just dedicated to watching soccer and going to clubs :eek:

if i had my way i would go in april or may, just go through europe go to the regular clubs and watch a shitload of football games (soccer) since the season is ending around those times everywhere and most of the games mean something.

go to spain and catch a real madrid, valencia or barcelona match, then to france for an olympique marseille match, italy for a juventus, inter, milan, lazio or roma game...off to germany for a bayern munich, borussia dortmund game, then england for an liverpool, west ham, arsenal match.

in a way i am glad i do not live in europe. i would be a useless human being just dedicated to watching soccer and going to clubs :eek:

Nah - never really had the urge to get into soccer - I'd be more apt to watch hurling - ooh - or Rugby - yup rugby. Got to love those rugby boys :love:

what is hurling?

do you mean :puke: is a sport?

whatis so sexy about that? :confused:

:laugh: It's an old Irish sport, played with sticks and a hard, small ball. I don't understand a damn thing about it... there's a Guiness comercial out now that shows a dude hurling though. And no, he isn't blowing chunks on an Irish broad.

Originally posted by whadupg

oh I'm sure the price is good through only like April or May - it just got me thinking that I need to start planning. And it'll definetly be in the summer if I do go. I want to a couple days in spain, then hit Ibiza (not exactly sure how much I can take) and then over to Italy for like 10 days (ya know - figure, while i'm there) - nice loooong vacation. :D

Do Ibiza at the end of your trip if not you will ruin your trip, being tired and so on. That's my .02.

Planning on going to Ibiza again this year, this time in August. Planning on hitting up Amsterdam and Germany first, doing basically the same thing as I did last year, only this time with a boy....:hump:

GGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: It's an old Irish sport, played with sticks and a hard, small ball. I don't understand a damn thing about it... there's a Guiness comercial out now that shows a dude hurling though. And no, he isn't blowing chunks on an Irish broad.

You sure it doesn't involve a hard stick and two balls?:shaky:

Originally posted by prplhz

Do Ibiza at the end of your trip if not you will ruin your trip, being tired and so on. That's my .02.

Planning on going to Ibiza again this year, this time in August. Planning on hitting up Amsterdam and Germany first, doing basically the same thing as I did last year, only this time with a boy....:hump:

Prolly right - I'd just end up spending all my money in Ibiza anyways.

Yup, nyis has the hurling thing correct - and you can't understand it unless you're chasing a shot of Jameson with a pint of guiness in a thatched roof Irish pub while sitting next to the guy that your watching up on the tele. Only way to truly enjoy the sport of hurling ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yep thats it forgot one thing though that its the best sport in the world bar none. If ye ever want to see it live, during the summer on a sunday out in canton there's always a couple of games going on. Not quite as good as the standard back in Ireland but still enjoyable.