Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new to town

gotrolls

Originally posted by kaydup

Me no Carla too

I will never look at this guys name as got rolls, it will always be Go Trolls to me

Do you know that I have been looking at this name for two days now and didn't get in until I just saw you post this. I guess I am stupid...:(

The whole time even up until now was thinking go trolls, I'm a fucking idiot....

Originally posted by prplhz

Do you know that I have been looking at this name for two days now and didn't get in until I just saw you post this. I guess I am stupid...:(

The whole time even up until now was thinking go trolls, I'm a fucking idiot....

We all did, that's the thing. You're just way to innocent Jess, you'd never thing of the other possible meaning 'gotrolls'... you're way too much of a goody-goody! ;):tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Go Trolls!!!

This is sooooo the Trolls season, am I right? Frankly I'll never understand how that damn Tweed team pulled it out last year!?! But not this time, no way, not even those slick Theroin bastards can stand in the Trolls way!!

GO TROLLS!!!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

We all did, that's the thing. You're just way to innocent Jess, you'd never thing of the other possible meaning 'gotrolls'... you're way too much of a goody-goody! ;):tongue:

Wow - are you telling me that I am the ONLY one that figured that one out from the get-go??? Now kaydup..... that was a whole different story. Back in the day when I was thinking a k-hole was an article of clothing! :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Wow - are you telling me that I am the ONLY one that figured that one out from the get-go??? Now kaydup..... that was a whole different story. Back in the day when I was thinking a k-hole was an article of clothing! :D

Yeah, I really didn't get it. The real funny thing is that d:Rew and I wrote simultaneous posts about it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...