Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's wrong with people???!!!

OK, I have to vent. . .A friend of mine was just told me how she just got back from seeing the crulest sight at the grocery store. As she was comming out, there, leashed to a poll, were two little puppy dogs shivering in the cold (and it is a rather frigid in PA). She said they were huddled together, she assumed, trying to keep warm looking at everyone who came out with these sad eyes, hopping for their owner, I guess, to get them the hell out of there.

Why the hell did this guy take his pets to the grocery store, in the cold, knowing full well they could not go in??? Grrrr. . .:mad: :mad:

Being as nice as she is she went in and told the clerk behind the desk but she said the clerk was a dick and told her they could do nothing about it. I told her to call the Humain (sp?) Society.

Makes me soooooooo angry. :mad:

Oh Boy girl...being a really big animal lover that I am....that just pissed me off too...

People are really cruel. Its amazing.

At least your friend did everything that she could do. Thank god she was there to lend a hand.

Did she call? Cuz if she needs a #, pm me, I can give you a # of a really good shelter by me that will pick them up...they have a really good adoption rate. 100% actually...

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

uh ot someone being cruel to animals xrapturex wil kill the owner dismember him and adopt the puppies:D

You better believe it...anyone that can be mean to an animal is just heartless...and if they can do it to an animal, they would do twice as worse to a human.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Oh Boy girl...being a really big animal lover that I am....that just pissed me off too...

People are really cruel. Its amazing.

At least your friend did everything that she could do. Thank god she was there to lend a hand.

Did she call? Cuz if she needs a #, pm me, I can give you a # of a really good shelter by me that will pick them up...they have a really good adoption rate. 100% actually...

NO she didnt call, but she did tell me she waited until the guy came out gave him an ear full. . and trust me she is one of my best friends and when she goes off she goes off. . I would have loved to been there to see that :D I then told her she should have taken them home, and then tied the owner to a telephone pole! I just dont dont whats wrong with people. . . I guess there will always be morons like that who leave their dogs in a hot car on a summer day. Or kids for that matter. What wrong with them....Grrrr

You better believe it...anyone that can be mean to an animal is just heartless...and if they can do it to an animal, they would do twice as worse to a human.

yeah no one should be mean to an animal just stand there even let them bite you. Even knowing you could crush the 20 lb critter but its too cute so jsut let him nibble on your jacket LOL

Originally posted by laurie619

NO she didnt call, but she did tell me she waited until the guy came out gave him an ear full. . and trust me she is one of my best friends and when she goes off she goes off. . I would have loved to been there to see that :D I then told her she should have taken them home, and then tied the owner to a telephone pole! I just dont dont whats wrong with people. . . I guess there will always be morons like that who leave their dogs in a hot car on a summer day. Or kids for that matter. What wrong with them....Grrrr

Tie the owner to a telephone pole...bwahhaahahahahaha :laugh:

seriously I would like too though!

OK, I have to vent. . .A friend of mine was just told me how she just got back from seeing the crulest sight at the grocery store. As she was comming out, there, leashed to a poll, were two little puppy dogs shivering in the cold (and it is a rather frigid in PA). She said they were huddled together, she assumed, trying to keep warm looking at everyone who came out with these sad eyes, hopping for their owner, I guess, to get them the hell out of there.

Why the hell did this guy take his pets to the grocery store, in the cold, knowing full well they could not go in??? Grrrr. . .:mad: :mad:

Being as nice as she is she went in and told the clerk behind the desk but she said the clerk was a dick and told her they could do nothing about it. I told her to call the Humain (sp?) Society.

Shit like that pisses me off too!! I would have waited for the owner and then told the fucker what an asshole they were!! "And why could the little puppies not stay home in the warm house? Whay did you have to bring them and leave them in the cold?" Then I would take the leash and tie him there and leave him!!!!!!:mad:

how was the owner being cruel? they are animals and have a coat of fur so they will not die unless they are new borns left there to starve. maybe the owner was taking them for a walk and then went into the store to buy food for them. it's not like they are allowed in the supermarket. granted i wouldn't do that to my puppies, but it takes a lot more then that to consider someone being cruel to their animals IMO.

that's just mean.

I saw a man go over to his passenger side door, open it and kick his dog hard for no reason. MAN did we have it out. I almost was arrested. I cried when I saw it. I so def. not the same for a few days. The poor dog wimpered when it was kicked. It looked so sad.

Originally posted by whatevaman

how was the owner being cruel? they are animals and have a coat of fur so they will not die unless they are new borns left there to starve. maybe the owner was taking them for a walk and then went into the store to buy food for them. it's not like they are allowed in the supermarket. granted i wouldn't do that to my puppies, but it takes a lot more then that to consider someone being cruel to their animals IMO.

I can see your point, but they were probably scared and stuff. I dont know. Its just unsafe, someone could have taken them or something.

ahhh, im just too protective over animals. :)

You think that's bad last week I saw 2 toddlers on those kid leashes (anyone ever see those?) attached to a pole at the grocery store while mom was inside shopping.

Originally posted by luvle02

The people who live across the street from me have NEVER let there dog in the house, even in the snow and the poor thing doesn't even have a dog house.:(

This thread gets worse and worse....you send me there address, and Im going to bash skulls by myself, or with anyone else who would like to join me. I hope its a husky at least....

Those jerks, someone should call on them and get that dog taken away.

An old neighbor of mine did that, and the dog was MISERABLE...the poor thing tried soooo hard to get over the fence and into the yard, it tried so hard it ended up hanging itself and it died. :(

Originally posted by ou812

You think that's bad last week I saw 2 toddlers on those kid leashes (anyone ever see those?) attached to a pole at the grocery store while mom was inside shopping.

:laugh: :laugh: but really I dont know how people can do that. . just look at what happened in NEWARK. . .Police hunted for a go-go dancer after a 7-year-old boy in her care was found dead in a plastic storage bin and his two brothers were discovered, beaten and starving, in a locked basement room what the fuck was she thinking :blown: Stories like this just enrage me:mad:

That's rotten.........:(

This thread gets worse and worse....you send me there address, and Im going to bash skulls by myself, or with anyone else who would like to join me. I hope its a husky at least....

Those jerks, someone should call on them and get that dog taken away.

An old neighbor of mine did that, and the dog was MISERABLE...the poor thing tried soooo hard to get over the fence and into the yard, it tried so hard it ended up hanging itself and it died. :(

Yes It is a Husky and I believe the neighbors have called someone and nothing was done about it.