Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GIRLS....or GUYS even, what words can you not stand

Are there any words that you just hate to hear, either words that skeeve you out or whathaveyou?

For instance, my girl HATES the word moist, for whatever reason,

another friend of mine couldn't stand the word twat, she didn't mind the other word (the "C" word).

So let's hear um.........

Originally posted by latinaz

:eek: NASTY

Nasty would be having your girl come home from the gyno and telling you she has some sort of discharge the day after you were in there face first the nite before...Thats fucking nasty:tongue:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

im shocked when i got mine i had it marked on the calander everywhere i had one i knkew right to the day

I just go with the flow, no matter how many days it is thats what it is...me knowing it wont make the day come any faster...24hrs in aday, 60mins in an hour, 60 secs in a minute (something like that)

You follow.

:D

Originally posted by jp18

I just go with the flow, no matter how many days it is thats what it is...me knowing it wont make the day come any faster...24hrs in aday, 60mins in an hour, 60 secs in a minute (something like that)

You follow.

:D

u dont do paradox on fri night do you ?? i might be going there w some friends to see some rock band or something