Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something I dont understand about the ppl on this board

Ok so I've hung out with many of you all while out and I just dont get why you people call eachother by their CP names even when in person. I understand sometimes for introductions it helps but come on people! Once u know eachother, why not call eachother by real names!!! I have witnessed people who have been hanging out for over a year and they stillcall eachother by a stupid nickname on a messageboard?!!?? It's just gay to make reference to a messageboard when you've had personal , real -life interactions with these people. That's my opinion. If youre hanging out with people, call them by their real names...it's more personal.

-Eric

Originally posted by ericone

Ok so I've hung out with many of you all while out and I just dont get why you people call eachother by their CP names even when in person. I understand sometimes for introductions it helps but come on people! Once u know eachother, why not call eachother by real names!!! I have witnessed people who have been hanging out for over a year and they stillcall eachother by a stupid nickname on a messageboard?!!?? It's just gay to make reference to a messageboard when you've had personal , real -life interactions with these people. That's my opinion. If youre hanging out with people, call them by their real names...it's more personal.

-Eric

I DON'T KNOW SOME OF THE REAL NAMES MY NAME IS DAVE

no im saying if you like know the person, shit, call them by their real name. Like i heard people saying "yo, imma call tempskid" - shit if you got that fool's celly then u should know his real name...hahaha. i dunno, it's just something i noticed. no hate intended.

no im saying if you like know the person, shit, call them by their real name. Like i heard people saying "yo, imma call tempskid" - shit if you got that fool's celly then u should know his real name...hahaha. i dunno, it's just something i noticed. no hate intended.

Gee...i wonder where you heard that :rolleyes:

<~~~get back in the doghouse

Well, if you've noticed most of the people on the board call me Sticky cause its my real nickname and not stiffler................I've had the nickname Sticky so long that sometimes I forget what my real name is.........can anybody help me out here:confused:

SUMONE IS A LIL PISSED.........HAHAHAHA, CALM DOWN ERICONE, ERIC, OR WHATEVA....LOL........YEAH, IM NEW TOO THIS SHIT, BUT IF I SAW SOMEONE CALLIN PEOPLE BY THERE CP NAME I WOULD DEF GIVE EM A SMACK, BUT ERIC, UR GAY N E WAY SO U CAN CALL ME J2DaBizo....................J/K, BUT U R DEF RIGHT ON THIS TOPIC..........PEOPLE SNAP OUT OF THE COMPUTER WORLD AND INTO REALITY.......BESIDES SEX IS BETTER IN REALITY:idea: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................werd

Easy for you to say when your screenname is eric. It's hard to get someone's (or remember someone's) real name when both parties are banged up and the music is to loud to hear anything.

I can't even get people to call me by my screenname forget about my real name.

OU821

OU123

OUO12

OU818

OU90210

WTF is so hard about Oh You Ate One Too????

Originally posted by ou812

Easy for you to say when your screenname is eric. It's hard to get someone's (or remember someone's) real name when both parties are banged up and the music is to loud to hear anything.

I can't even get people to call me by my screenname forget about my real name.

OU821

OU123

OUO12

OU818

OU90210

WTF is so hard about Oh You Ate One Too????

No...your "that kid w/ the girlfriend" :laugh: :laugh:

Ill be honest. The answer is obvious. I know about 80 cp people. The chances of remembering everyone's real name is totally improbable. I know people from the board so when they introduce themselves they will be like im "johnnyinternet" and my real name is frank. I cant even remember peoples names i work with no way in hell ill remember all you guys fucking real names.

Originally posted by notallthere

Ill be honest. The answer is obvious. I know about 80 cp people. The chances of remembering everyone's real name is totally improbable. I know people from the board so when they introduce themselves they will be like im "johnnyinternet" and my real name is frank. I cant even remember peoples names i work with no way in hell ill remember all you guys fucking real names.

Good point, and everytime I see Anthony out, I don't really notice his face but I see his avatar in place of it.

Originally posted by notallthere

Im not even talking about running into someone and recalling their name. Im talking about people who hang out with eachother regularly, afterhours and shit. If you're hanging out with someone every weekend and getting all banged up with them u should be able to remember their name...and use it.

Originally posted by ou812

Good point, and everytime I see Anthony out, I don't really notice his face but I see his avatar in place of it.

lol that's how i picture people too....as their avatar.......:laugh:

ou12.....NEVER realized how easy your name was outloud :aright:

Originally posted by tempkid

:laugh: :laugh:

You should see my cell phone

my friends look at it and are like what is:

danfury

badass

cigs

digga

stiffler

tyco and so on, but the reason I do this is becasue they are over 100 #s in my cell and many of the same names.

that is somewhat acceptable but here's how i do it. if i need to distinguish one person from another i would put their real name then their nickname or some other identifiable trait.

like for example

for hunnie i have "Tara - Hunnie"

for my boy Doug I have Doug but then there is another doug who is big so I have him as "Big Doug" - so you see "Emad" (cuz i sure as hell dont know two emads), you can maintain that personal, firstname basis, and still have monotony of names

-Eric

Ok Eric Cone. I always call people by their real names. If I don't know them I ask!! ;)

I have Doug as Survivor Doug, since he is the only doug I know who won survivor. I have other names like Jimmy Bricks, Super Dave, and d-bol danny. Then i have names in by phone I stll can't id, like blaze, escobar, J, K, AL, and hi. those are names I got in a club when I was drunk :laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

I have Doug as Survivor Doug, since he is the only doug I know who won survivor. I have other names like Jimmy Bricks, Super Dave, and d-bol danny. Then i have names in by phone I stll can't id, like blaze, escobar, J, K, AL, and hi. those are names I got in a club when I was drunk :laugh:

i got

William Genitals

B B B Boris (cuz that brotha be studderin)

and like 50 different names like u said, that i got in a club and i cannot decipher who the fuck they are...