Clubplanet Nightlife Community

....was talking about the prom today.......

Originally posted by stiffler

Schedule A form 1040...................also on there you can write off your Real Estate taxes, Nj state income taxes, Medical expenses in excess of 7.5% of your agi, contributions to charities(make it up), gambling losses (only if you have gambling winnings and the losses can't exceed that amount) and certain other misc deductions.........

thanks sticky. i knew alot of that. a friend of mie is an accountant he wont go near me with taxes. when i had my business i use to grill him for everything for wrtie offs.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

HEY THIS IS A PROM THREAD NOT A TAX THREAD!!

create your own! :D

ok prom thread.

sticky if i was atr the prom and needed to kow what form to use to write off my intrest when we are at the juice fountain what form wuld you tell me. Would you tell me before or after they named you prom king ??LOL

I didn't do the jr. prom cuz they were having at some place that was 5minutes away from my house. My senior prom was alot of fun. I imported my date, but I didn't feel bad when i left her cuz i wanted to hang out wit my friends cuz she knew like 10 other girls there. its sad to say that i have my Table Picture from my sr. prom on the shelf rite over my computer

my junior prom, i took my best friend's ex hook-up and she said it was ok, then got pissed at me..............so we were fighting all the way up til a week away from the prom............it was horrible along with my hair.

Senior prom, went stag with best friend....had soooo much fun but the dress and hair sucked

we went to Speeed in the city after and the next day, down the shore where it was a hurricane all weekend

Originally posted by luvle02

I cut all the people I didn't like out of my table picture

my HS did things wierd. Since the school was cheap they combined the Jr and senior prom. My table consisted of 7 couples: 10 juniors(6 guys, 4 girls including my date), 3 sophs (3 girls) and one senior ME.

this was cuz me, my RB and QB agreed that no matter what we would sit together at prom

Originally posted by luvle02

I cut all the people I didn't like out of my table picture

..i don't even think i took a table picture?....i was probably drinking in the bathroom or something lol.....god ....high school was a blast

i went to mine also, some how i managed to mess something up, wrong dress, bad hair, wrong date...............

sounds like my prom....

LET'S THROW A CHERRI PROM!!! LMFAO!!!

yay! i second that idea :D

I had a great time at my Prom. It was a liitle sad cuz we lost two girls out of our group of 8 a few months before. We had this neat Funny Awards for our Classs kinda corny but it was fun.......... I had a great time , Highscool Ahhhhhhh Highschool. So so easy.