Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bachelorette

More reality tv to rot your brain... starting tonight (this Wednesday), 9 pm on ABC

Here's the big question burning on my mind: Is she (Trista) going to do the proposing, if a proposal is indeed made in the end?

Seems to be the logical thing, but I just don't see it happening.

But if the guy does the proposing, I wonder how that will be worked out if she's doing the choosing.

hahaha. 80% of those guys are losers. if i had to pick 15 out of them i couldnt have. i would have been like all of u can leave except 3. outta those 3, i wouldnt wanna marry any, but they are maybe date worthy. i dont understand why 25 doods would wanna battle over that cheesy chick anyway... shes nothing special. i wanted someone to say no i wont take the rose so badly, i would have cracked up. everyone was nearly in tears. patehtic. :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

i wanted someone to say no i wont take the rose so badly, i would have cracked up.

I was thinking the same exact thing...

So which 3 were the ones you would pick?

ummm...was the guy with the dark hair that wrote the poem for her one of them? I thought he was the most decent looking one... ;)

lol. i didnt hear any poems, hehe.

i think it is odd how most of the men arent professionals and shes a physical therapist (which requires a lot of education). it's also weird that a lot of the guys were only like 25 years old.

i think she should go for greg or charlie (i think that was his name, the one she said she was attracted to). i forget who is who now so it is hard to say.

who do you think she will pick?

Originally posted by xkingchangox

I wouldn't have even waited for the rose. I would have been out the door when the host said if you don't think you could see your self marrying her leave now. This girl just has a bad vibe and that's through the TV. Imagine in person.

nah dood, the guy dosnt have to marry her & she doesnt HAVE to purpose... she said she is hoping to get engaged.

what i dont get is, what does the guy get if he wins?? i dont understand why anyone would be a part of the whole fiasco.

oh & yeah i agree that shes cheesy.

Originally posted by jennEfer

I want to see the show where women compete for the bachelor who just inherited 50 million dollars... the only catch is that he makes 15k a year and has not inherited any money. Now thats fucked up.

haha. that should not be legal!!!

CHARLIE! Hmmm...but maybe it would be better if she didn't pick him, then I could keep him for myself. :love2:

OMG it's almost embarassing to admit it, but I want to be her! Must be fun. I don't get why she was crying when she got rid of some of them?!?

>^^<

Originally posted by kkitten

CHARLIE! Hmmm...but maybe it would be better if she didn't pick him, then I could keep him for myself. :love2:

OMG it's almost embarassing to admit it, but I want to be her! Must be fun. I don't get why she was crying when she got rid of some of them?!?

>^^<

:laugh: i dont. shes a loser. how can someone put their life on hold for this bullshit, besides the point, how can she put her private life on tv forr the world to see??!!?!

shes a phony, fake tit, plastic face, & cheesy too.

:laugh: i dont. shes a loser. how can someone put their life on hold for this bullshit, besides the point, how can she put her private life on tv forr the world to see??!!?!

shes a phony, fake tit, plastic face, & cheesy too.

wait a second...You dont think her generic look is HOT? :blank: hehehehe ;)

:laugh:

can u tell me who u think she will pick already!?!?!?!

ummm....I dont know ANY of the Guys' names...(It would be pretty sad if i did ) BUT....I will describe them...

Either the guy with the Dark Hair that has that British Mod Haircut that kinda looks like a model....or the "WALL STREET" Guido spikey hair looking guy that bought her a Tiffany CORNY bracelet...

or the one with the "Yuppy Looking, Longer Slicked Back Hair" the one that she felt an "immediate attraction to" when he walked out from limo...

BUt CAN you tell me WHY THE HELL DID SHE PICK that RODEO COWBOY GUYYY??????????????????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: