Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's best about you/your greatest talent IN BED?

weyes

Communicating honestly is the best thing I do in bed. I tell my partner when he is doing something I like, and I ask that he does the same for me. I'm sure this will pale in comparison to the raunchy posts that will undoubtedly follow.

control

i can somehow mentally control (don´t ask me how) when i cum. i can conciously decide "now" or "not now". thats good cause this way you can get ANY girl satisfied when it´s accompanied by the right "moves", i can cum in unition with them, come when they WANT me to cum (love it when a girls tells me she wants me to cum in her), etc. :)

when it comes to sex i´ll almost exclusively try to give a girl the best experience she EVER had, cause i´ll get my fun out of it ANYWAY so i can focus completely on her. a positive sideeffect of this is that most girls will redo the favor :)

Originally posted by tastey

control

i can somehow mentally control (don´t ask me how) when i cum. i can conciously decide "now" or "not now". thats good cause this way you can get ANY girl satisfied when it´s accompanied by the right "moves", i can cum in unition with them, come when they WANT me to cum (love it when a girls tells me she wants me to cum in her), etc. :)

when it comes to sex i´ll almost exclusively try to give a girl the best experience she EVER had, cause i´ll get my fun out of it ANYWAY so i can focus completely on her. a positive sideeffect of this is that most girls will redo the favor :)

Actually its not mental...you can teach yourself to do that. Anyone can, they are called kegals