Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovefire's Final Show @ Pravda - 1/17

groovefire

Originally posted by prplhz

What ever happened to beauty is in the eye of the beholder??:laugh:

Isn't it Beauty is in the eye of the kid that's dragging you out of the club by the collar? In my eyes, she wasn't beautiful. I'm with groovefire, no one is entitiled to be attracted to ugly people. Especially other ugly people. The last thing we need is more ugly babies in this world, we've got enough already!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Isn't it Beauty is in the eye of the kid that's dragging you out of the club by the collar? In my eyes, she wasn't beautiful. I'm with groovefire, no one is entitiled to be attracted to ugly people. Especially other ugly people. The last thing we need is more ugly babies in this world, we've got enough already!

All the poor ugly people reading this right now can find nyis at Avalon this Friday night - find me and I'll point him out :tongue:

Originally posted by whadupg

All the poor ugly people reading this right now can find nyis at Avalon this Friday night - find me and I'll point him out :tongue:

The thought of someone coming up to you and saying "Hey, I'm ugly and I was offended by nyis4meathead's comments" is great. Ugly people are usually the best fighters because they're so used to getting beaten up... for being so ugly.

The thought of someone coming up to you and saying "Hey, I'm ugly and I was offended by nyis4meathead's comments" is great. Ugly people are usually the best fighters because they're so used to getting beaten up... for being so ugly.

:laugh: So yeah, again that's Avalon - 15 Lansdown St in Boston - use the green line.

Originally posted by whadupg

Awww honey - don't worry you're hot! You can still throw a couple punches if you'd like though - I'm sure no one would mind :D

Hey, if there's anyone ugly on this board, it's definitely me (and teamj5 of course). And if anyone's going to be throwing punches, it's going to be me (at teamj5 of course).

But she wasn't even hot!!!

nychickie, I know you don't mean that :tongue:;)

hahah hey i am just getting back into "the game" i dont need anyone trying to hold me down... :tongue: i am just trying to protect my interests.. :laugh:

(note: yes, we broke up again :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by nycchic24

hahah hey i am just getting back into "the game" i dont need anyone trying to hold me down... :tongue: i am just trying to protect my interests.. :laugh:

(note: yes, we broke up again :rolleyes: )

Don't worry, I only ruin the game of my guy-friends :tongue:

Sorry to hear about the break-up... check your PMs :)

Don't worry, I only ruin the game of my guy-friends :tongue:

Sorry to hear about the break-up... check your PMs :)

good you dont know how many times ive been thrown under the bus by oneof my "guy friends" he wouldnt do what you did to your friend... :laugh: but he would blow my cover!

btw.. check yours now too! :D