Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official 1/17 @ Pravda rollcall

kaydup

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you can tell it is me by the #36! Todd knows why! No one else but me would pick it! Right Groovefire?

I'm excited you are coming next week!! I can't wait to see your drunk ass dancing again! Too funny!!

Hmmmmm 36 is it:

1. the number of womens underwear Todd owns

2. Number of records he owns

3. Number of groupies he has

4. Number of times he failed the bar exam

5. The amount of money he owes Kaydup

6. The number of alter boys locked up in his basment

choose wisely

Originally posted by kaydup

Hmmmmm 36 is it:

1. the number of womens underwear Todd owns

2. Number of records he owns

3. Number of groupies he has

4. Number of times he failed the bar exam

5. The amount of money he owes Kaydup

6. The number of alter boys locked up in his basment

choose wisely

Poll please - I'd like my guess to be completely confidential :tongue:

Originally posted by groovefire

It's because '36' stands for her favorite Pats player, Lawyer Milloy, expect Milloy SUCKED this season, and I wholly forgot of his existence. :tongue:

Come on now Karla - you can't hold that against him - he (along with the rest of us) needs to do whatever it takes to get over this past season :(

Originally posted by 36

Well, Hello everyone! I'm Karla, Todd's girlfriend. Well aka girlfriend! How are you all? I had so much fun with you all at Pravda and Metropolis! You guys have to come and see DJ Diva (yes that's Todd) bust a move one more time at Pravda!

If you have seen Todd DJ you know what I am talking about! I think we should dress him in drag for his last night? What do you think? :D

Hey Karla!

Finally decided to come on board, that's it, your in trouble.... Watch out for these guys (Todd take note);)

I'm going to make an appearance for Groovefire's last night. I have a friend coming up from NYC (Krystle:D ) and she is a little upset about this whole 2am thing, what are we thinking about doing about it? I know Midlog is going to be away that weekend on business maybe we could highjack the place, what do you guys think?:confused::D

Originally posted by mizlissa

Hi!

I'm new here, but I'm making it to Pravda for this night, too. I never get to pawty Bwahston style, I can't wait. See ya at Home tonight kid..

~MizL~

Hey M, how are ya? Welcome to CP. You should definitely come to Pravda this Friday, early indications are that this night is going to be HHHHUUUUUGGGGE! Lots of Providence peeps heading north, so come along too.

Did you make it to HOME? What did you think?

Originally posted by gayray

Hey CP peeps!!! Good to see some of my buddy's from the Avalon boards in here! I'll be definately going Friday night! Hope to see some of you there! :tongue:

Played-out, overused, unfunny aliases are for the avalon board - www.avalonboston.com . They're just not appreciated here.

I'm sure I probably know who you are. I don't really care. If you want to talk to us, just get a real screename. Thanks.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Played-out, overused, unfunny aliases are for the avalon board - www.avalonboston.com . They're just not appreciated here.

I'm sure I probably know who you are. I don't really care. If you want to talk to us, just get a real screename. Thanks.

Oh ok you mean like TwoAM2early or something? Ok thanks for the advice NY!!

Originally posted by gayray

Oh ok you mean like TwoAM2early or something? Ok thanks for the advice NY!!

the difference bewteen his names is OBVIOUS ;) he doesnt come on either board trying to be someone else, usin a fake name to BS around and stuff...he is who he is on both boards...not brian on avalon and trying to be a jonh doe on this one..

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

the difference bewteen his names is OBVIOUS ;) he doesnt come on either board trying to be someone else, usin a fake name to BS around and stuff...he is who he is on both boards...not brian on avalon and trying to be a jonh doe on this one..

Wait, who is TwoAM2Early? :confused: