Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss Tonite 1/8/03

OK SO IF YOU WANNA GO TONIGHT I NEED TO KNOW BY 8 SO I CAN GET YOUR NAMES IN.... LEAVE YOUR AGE, FIRST NAME AND LAST INITIAL UP AND WHEN U GET THERE GO TO THE GUESTLIST TABLE AND ASK FOR THE SHOCKWAVE 23 GUESTLIST... IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS... YOURE NAME WILL BE THERE.... I WANNA SEE YOU ALL THERE.... IM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS...

BOOBOO7183

JENS A TRADER...... I THOUGHT WE WORKED TOGETHER????

Abyss has been empty the last couple of times that i have been there. But that was back in October. It sounds like it might be good tonight. There giving comps away. I hate paying $20 just to get in the door. After that, i only have enough money for 3 drinks.

Originally posted by dinoberello

Hows that?

What kind of music do they play?

Club or bar?

Hows the crowd?

good crowd play tribal commercial tech and some progressive.

tongiht no cover for ladies no cover for guys before 1030

no list just walk in

erica its been doing pretty good since me and my friend have taken it over. it was pretty good but now its getting better. u should stop in tongiht

Originally posted by owens20

I remember the old abyss on wednesdays when you couldn't even move. I don't know what happened. I think a lot of people just stopped going out as much.

If we can get everyone to check it out again im sure Wildlife Wed Will be off the Hook as it was. Were Comping people tonight so they can come check it out. Hope to see you there. If you need comps and its after 8 just email me Bshah98@aol.com

ABYSS IS BETTER THAN RIO DEF..... I HATED IT THERE..... AND YOU SHOULD TRY ABYSS AGAIN WHILE ITS FREE TONIGHT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN GO TO RIO.... CUZ THERE PROB NOT GOING TO DO THIS AGAIN.... SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS CUZ RIO IS GONNA DO REALLY CRAPPY AND THEY'LL DO MORE COMPS WE WONT CUZ ONCE SUMMER COMES YOU KNOW ABYSS IS THE PLACE TO BE....