Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think i might go to trust...

hotcheme

Originally posted by vicman

maybe 10:30-11:00...plus you need be ready to watch the Bucs later on that day against the titans or raiders from san diego. :D

uh huh. :rolleyes:

see that is the thing... there is still some chance i may get superbowl tickets in which cause i can see hybrid another time....

(but it won't be the bucs i am watching in san diego)

Originally posted by hotcheme

uh huh. :rolleyes:

see that is the thing... there is still some chance i may get superbowl tickets in which cause i can see hybrid another time....

(but it won't be the bucs i am watching in san diego)

i see. so you'll know by next week then. well lucky you if you get to go to the super bowl. i wonder what the spread is for next weeks game.

Guest jroo

i dont know how this turned into a football thread, but vic, i hope that the bucs stomp philly. philly has played so poorly the past few weeks, it should be rather easy for the bucs

Originally posted by jroo

i dont know how this turned into a football thread, but vic, i hope that the bucs stomp philly. philly has played so poorly the past few weeks, it should be rather easy for the bucs

They're saying high temps of 31 deg. on Sunday in Philly. Bucs better pack their longjohns, or the game'll be over before they come out of the locker room.

same way reval's thread for the 17th turned into talk of cookiegirl's ass :D

but anyway, yeah, philly's offense hasnt been 100% the last few games, but if the bucs get behind by 10-14pts i really dont think they will be able to come back. philly's defense is probably just below the bucs as the best in the league. i'm bringing in my chucky doll to work all week for good luck,

same way reval's thread for the 17th turned into talk of cookiegirl's ass :D

but anyway, yeah, philly's offense hasnt been 100% the last few games, but if the bucs get behind by 10-14pts i really dont think they will be able to come back. philly's defense is probably just below the bucs as the best in the league. i'm bringing in my chucky doll to work all week for good luck,

i agree that the eagles offense has been looking like shit. their defense has saved them the last few games, but i'll take whatever wins they get. still mcnabb didn't lok fully recovered on saturday. i want to see him run like he used to. i don't know if that was a strategy for andy reid or if mcnabb isn't phsically ready yet but it worries me. hoepfully the offense gets their asses in gear by sunday.

i agree that the eagles offense has been looking like shit. their defense has saved them the last few games, but i'll take whatever wins they get. still mcnabb didn't lok fully recovered on saturday. i want to see him run like he used to. i don't know if that was a strategy for andy reid or if mcnabb isn't phsically ready yet but it worries me. hoepfully the offense gets their asses in gear by sunday.

you defintley see why its a team sport. through out the year youll always get 2 or 3 games when the offense stinks and the dedfense has to bail them out and/or vice-versa.

as for the bucs, i just dont know what offensive team will show up, cos if they stink there is no way the defense will be able to hold the eagles all game long. thats waht has killed them the last 4 times theyve met.

Guest jroo

you defintley see why its a team sport. through out the year youll always get 2 or 3 games when the offense stinks and the dedfense has to bail them out and/or vice-versa.

as for the bucs, i just dont know what offensive team will show up, cos if they stink there is no way the defense will be able to hold the eagles all game long. thats waht has killed them the last 4 times theyve met.

the colts defense could hold the eagles all game long. if the falcons can hold them to one offensive touch down and the giants can too, then the bucs should do it easily if they bring thier cold weather gear.

the colts defense could hold the eagles all game long. if the falcons can hold them to one offensive touch down and the giants can too, then the bucs should do it easily if they bring thier cold weather gear.

that colts game was a disgrace. the eagles never showed up to play and beat themselves. as for the atlanta game, the eagels offense has looked crappy like that most of this year, except when the adrenaline was high for koy and feeley (god, he's a hottie) and when mcnabb had some good games at the beginning of the season. the defense drives that team and i expect to see that against the bucs as well.

and yeah soccer is good too - soccer players are some good lookin men. :D

that colts game was a disgrace. the eagles never showed up to play and beat themselves. as for the atlanta game, the eagels offense has looked crappy like that most of this year, except when the adrenaline was high for koy and feeley (god, he's a hottie) and when mcnabb had some good games at the beginning of the season. the defense drives that team and i expect to see that against the bucs as well.

and yeah soccer is good too - soccer players are some good lookin men. :D

hopefully the eagles team that showed up against the colts, will show up on sunday :D

uh, did i tell you i used to play a lot of soccer? brow.gif