Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Countdown Thread

Hey TimFusion.. I remember those brisk chicago days...

Wisconsin was always just as bad... .. chicago's winds though always bothered me.. I wouldn't go out because it was too cold out.... I guess I have no excuse now that I live in warm LA.. oh well

It always feels nice going to a warmer climate especially when you live in chicago... I came back this thanksgiving and it was cold but it felt good... You miss it when you leave... well I don't miss shoveling though .. blah:rolleyes:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life's a real bitch sometimes isn't it? We got some snow comin' this weekend. Fortunately it hasn't been that bad YET! NW Indiana got hit with a foot and a half of that lake effect shit today, and it's still falling... I can't wait to go where the sun is shining...

Originally posted by abstractls

and counting, been at the gym every day for 2 weeks now, by Miami we should be golden, oh yeah tanning time soon.

im re joining this week. Gotta get this winter fat off real quick and ill be goin tannin in february as well.

less then 2 months!!!!

Well 2 of my best friends are coming with me from my club, and they are both smoking hot (female of course) so I can't be on the beach with them looking like I do now, plus my little bit of Irish means I'm a tad pale. That's a recommendation to anyone going to Miami, go tanning first, get a nice base going or you will get burned.

Originally posted by abstractls

Well 2 of my best friends are coming with me from my club, and they are both smoking hot (female of course) so I can't be on the beach with them looking like I do now, plus my little bit of Irish means I'm a tad pale. That's a recommendation to anyone going to Miami, go tanning first, get a nice base going or you will get burned.

im in the same boat. irish skin.