Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE METRO LOUNGE FAMILY is goin' to......NEW YORK CITY!

Originally posted by soulshaker541

Pretty impresive that you know him since 10th grade. Do us a favor and don't assume you know anything about anyone since it has been about 10 years since HS! Come on now sweeetie!!!!!!!!

Not following you sweetie what am I assuming???

It appears that you are assuming that you know him personally now as well as you did in the 10th grade. Some people change and others are still stuck in High School. As we can all see by your childish icon!

Alrighty Darth! Now who's assuming! Perhaps I know him better now? OR! Perhaps I don't know him at all, never met him and just like to pretend I do???? Junior Vasquez is my uncle.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Alrighty Darth! Now who's assuming! Perhaps I know him better now? OR! Perhaps I don't know him at all, never met him and just like to pretend I do???? Junior Vasquez is my uncle.

You are such a LOSER!!!!!! I just don't even know how to respond to your idiotic rambling! Weren't u the 1 who said you knew him since 10th grade?????? Aren't you also overlooking the fact that he agreed to this and is getting paid to do it. I doubt Richie is doing this against his will. I suppose that you would know all of this now wouldn't u? Since u know him since you were in 10th grade.

You are such a LOSER!!!!!! I just don't even know how to respond to your idiotic rambling! Weren't u the 1 who said you knew him since 10th grade?????? Aren't you also overlooking the fact that he agreed to this and is getting paid to do it. I doubt Richie is doing this against his will. I suppose that you would know all of this now wouldn't u? Since u know him since you were in 10th grade.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Okay, listen dumbass, no shit Richie is getting paid for it, what the f**k did you think I thought, that Metro really was slave drivers???? Tying him down & making him do it??? It was a SARCASTIC comment! Loosen up buddy boy, before you explode!

ohh ohhh am I childish like Kermzy too b/c of my icon.....hee...hee..

Anyway back to business:

Is Richie going to t be spinning at Saci soon to be Show..........I can be totally talking out of my ass but that's my guess.......

Originally posted by ml2k1

SATURDAY NIGHTS

in

NEW YORK CITY

with

the one and only........

****RICHIE RYDELL ****

& THE ENTIRE METRO LOUNGE/MERGE FAMILY BEHIND HIM!!!!

And yes, the party will start early, and go ALL NIGHT LONG!

This will be the SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY that we have all been waiting for.In a beautiful club that we are all gonna love.LOTS of room, couches, great layout with a second level mezzanine and lots of places to "get lost".Metro Lounge will have COMPLETE creative control of the entire venue & RICHIE RYDELL will be the main room dj FROM OPEN - CLOSE......................THAT MEANS IT WILL BE A PARTY DONE RIGHT from the start.

I will give you all the details tomorrow.

Is this permanent, I remember Petey saying something about wanting to get a club out in the city if this is it, I will be so Excited!!!

I mean this cant get ANY BETTER!!

Richie i luv you, Metro I luv you, now all i NEED is a GOLD CARD!!

and i want it now!!:mad:;)

Originally posted by angelicious

Is this permanent, I remember Petey saying something about wanting to get a club out in the city if this is it, I will be so Excited!!!

I mean this cant get ANY BETTER!!

Richie i luv you, Metro I luv you, now all i NEED is a GOLD CARD!!

and i want it now!!:mad:;)

Gold card???? puh lease...... You'll have nothing and like it...:D