Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT: Disciple #1 AKA Carguy

The Game is called DONKEY SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similiar to Simon says except the people that played that had a choice as to whether they wanted to participate.

Disciple #1 you have no fucking choice. Your our little bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Now lets begin.

DONKEY SAYS GIVE ME A BIG LOUD HAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

"GOOD BITCH"

Now DONKEYS SAYS Never ever say fucking HOOOLLLLAAA!!!!

"GOOD BITCH"

Now GO BACK TO WORK!!!!!! AH AH AH you stupid fucking piece of shit. I didnt say Donkey Says. You are fucking as dumb as you look.

Now Donkey Says, Kiss our fucking ass you fucking poser". You cant hang with the four legged beasts. WE RUN THIS BOARD. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ITS CALLED DONKEYLAND.

FINALLY DONKEY SAYS " DONT BOTHER RESPONDING BECAUSE YOUR JUST GOING TO BE EMBARASSED"

DISCIPLE #1 YOU DID WELL FOR YOU FIRST TIME PLAYING. YOU ARE A BIT FUCKING STUPID, BUT DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE GAMES TO COME

HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MOO HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME DISCIPLE #2. NJHOMO IS SIMPLY GETTING OUT OF HAND. THIS FUCKING KID IS ON EVERY FUCKING PICTURE. HEY "DISCIPLE #2" ARE YOU REALLY THIS PATHETIC THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE A FUCKING WEBSITE TO TRY AND FIND GIRLS.

I BELIEVE EVEN THE BUS, DIGGA AND DISCIPLE #1 WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE DONKEYS ON THIS TOPIC.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by donkeyboy

The Game is called DONKEY SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similiar to Simon says except the people that played that had a choice as to whether they wanted to participate.

Disciple #1 you have no fucking choice. Your our little bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Now lets begin.

DONKEY SAYS GIVE ME A BIG LOUD HAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

"GOOD BITCH"

Now DONKEYS SAYS Never ever say fucking HOOOLLLLAAA!!!!

"GOOD BITCH"

Now GO BACK TO WORK!!!!!! AH AH AH you stupid fucking piece of shit. I didnt say Donkey Says. You are fucking as dumb as you look.

Now Donkey Says, Kiss our fucking ass you fucking poser". You cant hang with the four legged beasts. WE RUN THIS BOARD. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ITS CALLED DONKEYLAND.

FINALLY DONKEY SAYS " DONT BOTHER RESPONDING BECAUSE YOUR JUST GOING TO BE EMBARASSED"

DISCIPLE #1 YOU DID WELL FOR YOU FIRST TIME PLAYING. YOU ARE A BIT FUCKING STUPID, BUT DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE GAMES TO COME

You're stupidity is really shining through now.... I'll accept you as the donkey you say you are and start calling you Jackass Ok.

If you have a problem come and meet me....

you're problem will get resolved...

If not then shut the fuck up you waste of life and stop being a pussy and hiding behid the keyboard stroking your three inch pony dick wishing you were 1/2 the man I was. Cunt

Originally posted by carguy19

You're stupidity is really shining through now.... I'll accept you as the donkey you say you are and start calling you Jackass Ok.

If you have a problem come and meet me....

you're problem will get resolved...

If not then shut the fuck up you waste of life and stop being a pussy and hiding behid the keyboard stroking your three inch pony dick wishing you were 1/2 the man I was. Cunt

:eek: You said the "c " word :nono:

Carguy, That wasnt what DONKEY SAID! You peace of shit. Why is it you feel the need to talk so much shit. Now be a good bitch and DONKEY SAYS, Continue to sit there and eat your pink cotton candy in you little tootoo while working out to richard simons you fucking fag.

DONKEY SAYS GIVE ME ANOTHER LOUD AND RESPECTFUL, HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW YOUR THE BEST BITCH WE"VE HAD YET

Carguy, That wasnt what DONKEY SAID! You peace of shit. Why is it you feel the need to talk so much shit. Now be a good bitch and DONKEY SAYS, Continue to sit there and eat your pink cotton candy in you little tootoo while working out to richard simons you fucking fag.

DONKEY SAYS GIVE ME ANOTHER LOUD AND RESPECTFUL, HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW YOUR THE BEST BITCH WE"VE HAD YET

The fact that you're a pussy is really shining through for everyone to see now..... congratualtions.

When you're ready to take off your tampon let me know, otherwise once again shut the fuck up and

holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ahem....

thats...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckin mangina's all ova.....

Hey Donkey, can ya hang this Friday like a real man, or is the lady going to have her whip out and her reigns on the mule......

All this tough talk is just hyserical when I see ya out with the collar and leash on....

Wow now your creativity is really showing.

Let me guess what your responce is going to be disciple #1.

Hey donkey, your stupidity is really shinning through.

Disciple #1 you're losing the game badly now. Youre not doing what donkey says..

Now lets try again fuck nut. DONKEY SAYS SHUUUUUUUUUUUT THE FUCK UP YOU DONKEY WANNA BE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 12 o'clock today there will be a moment of silence for Disciple #1 and Disciple #2. Lets all pray that these faggots one day have the courage to not hide behind the keyboard and stop using websites to meet girls. maybe one day if we all pray these two bitches will become atleast halfmen.

HAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow now your creativity is really showing.

Let me guess what your responce is going to be disciple #1.

Hey donkey, your stupidity is really shinning through.

Disciple #1 you're losing the game badly now. Youre not doing what donkey says..

Now lets try again fuck nut. DONKEY SAYS SHUUUUUUUUUUUT THE FUCK UP YOU DONKEY WANNA BE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 12 o'clock today there will be a moment of silence for Disciple #1 and Disciple #2. Lets all pray that these faggots one day have the courage to not hide behind the keyboard and stop using websites to meet girls. maybe one day if we all pray these two bitches will become atleast halfmen.

HAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just copy my post, it's easier then rewording and typing the same damn thing....

Oh wait , you got put in your place already and have nothing original to say.

Quit while you're behind Herb....

It's not my fault that the last time you saw pussy was at birth

CARGUY< CARGUY < CARGUY

I have not yet had the opportunity to congradulate yuo on that ingenious name you developed. Very creativity.

Secondly the donkeys want you to immediately act on this instruction.

DONKEY SAYS< you are to immediately change your name to DISCIPLE #1. This is non negotiable. We feel that this better illustrates the way the donkeys and the rest of donkeyland view you. This is to be done before your moment of silence at noon.

HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Another medicated hater.....fuck you for having normal seratonin levels and being non-polar....i like having issues... makes for good stories while we are out....

i think you need to start taking a multi-vitamin in the morning. drink it down with motor oil (5W-40 preferably). that should both slow you down and keep you in the shitter during your most intense moments of anger.

Rod.. hi. you're gay.

CARGUY< CARGUY < CARGUY

I have not yet had the opportunity to congradulate yuo on that ingenious name you developed. Very creativity.

Secondly the donkeys want you to immediately act on this instruction.

DONKEY SAYS< you are to immediately change your name to DISCIPLE #1. This is non negotiable. We feel that this better illustrates the way the donkeys and the rest of donkeyland view you. This is to be done before your moment of silence at noon.

HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

I cannot express in words what an honor it is to be a donkey prospect. Thank you from the bottom of my bunched up panties. When I go home I'm going to throw my makeup kit away and stop using tampons. Praise the donkeys. All praise be to donkeyboy.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I post the PM that donkeybitch sent to shortbus asking him if he should be worried about me kicking his ass for real cause he was only kidding????

Nah he knows hes a scared bitch and now I do too.

so hee fucking haw asshole

One of the most feared usernames on the NJ board did this :confused:

Should I post the PM that donkeybitch sent to shortbus asking him if he should be worried about me kicking his ass for real cause he was only kidding????

Nah he knows hes a scared bitch and now I do too.

so hee fucking haw asshole

post it

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

One of the most feared usernames on the NJ board did this :confused:

Carguy,

Post it I wanna see what this pussy motherfucker had to say, he's nothing I have seen him out and about, and he is nothing.. He is a tuff guy on the board, but i have seen him in action, he can't throw at all.. I am going to kill this pussy, he needs an ass beaten....PLEASE POST IT.