Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos is on a new diet for the summer?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by piro8

I eat chocolate Ex-Lax and take 7 dumps per day which allows me to eat anything I want. It always ends up in the pooper. No weight to gain. j/k :)

so that's why you don't post that much!!!!!! you poor thing - constantly running to the little boy's room :(:isok:

Originally posted by notallthere

Yeah its ruff. Esp when you smoke weed like me. :arrow: munchies!

i get munchies really bad too, but i see it is long as i go to the gym four days a week like i am now i am straight..it also depends on what you are eatin when you get the mucnhies..i know it sounds funny, but my sister & i ear theose WOW potato chips sumtimes & they are soo much better for you then regular ones..i mean, you can still eat sum junk food, but junk food that's healthier for you...she is on this point system diet (not weight watchers) & has lost about 15 or 20 pounds so far & she looks amazing...

Originally posted by ou812

I just had a liter of water, turkey on whole wheat, dry, 1 cup of no-fat cottage cheese and a protein shake with a Tbsp of natty peanut butter for lunch.....................

what do you think.

do u mind posting up what you would eat throughout a normal day when you are dieting....i am tryin to set up a diet and you seem like yours is what i would like mine to be.....i'd appreciate it

Guest hotshit

If your a chick tryng to lose weight for the summer it's simple...

My sister was overweight and finally asked me for help she lost like 55 lbs and she looks good and feels good to.

Eat more protein and less carbs, everyone knows that

Never ever go back for seconds

Stay away from sweets, chips, and junk, just don't buy it. If you have to eat pretzels when you can't control the urge.

Make one day for junk food eating but don't go over board.

Try not miss breakfast, have fruit, egg whites, oatmeal, nutrigrain bars.

This is important, don't eat past 8 pm, no diners, dunkin donuts. Just don't do it, if you can't help it then you'll never lose the weight!

If you go to a gym run just run. Kill yourself on the treadmill trust me you will shed the fat.

If you want a flat stomach remember doing a 1000 sit ups are nothing, it's technique you should do 3 to 4 sets of crunchs, leg lifts, and whatever else you like every other day or 4 days a week. Try to feel the burn after every workout if you don't feel the pain then your muscle is not properly being stimulated.

PM for any questions I have read tons of books and helped out a lot of fatties in my family.:D

Originally posted by hotshit

My sister was overweight and finally asked me for help she lost like 55 lbs and she looks good and feels good to.

Stay away from sweets, chips, and junk, just don't buy it. If you have to eat pretzels when you can't control the urge.

This is important, don't eat past 8 pm, no diners, dunkin donuts. Just don't do it, if you can't help it then you'll never lose the weight!

If you go to a gym run just run. Kill yourself on the treadmill trust me you will shed the fat.

If you want a flat stomach remember doing a 1000 sit ups are nothing, it's technique you should do 3 to 4 sets of crunchs, leg lifts, and whatever else you like every other day or 4 days a week. Try to feel the burn after every workout if you don't feel the pain then your muscle is not properly being stimulated.

PM for any questions I have read tons of books and helped out a lot of fatties in my family.:D

why dident it work for you then?

only comment is there is no such thing as goig on a diet. a diet is what you eat on a daily basis you can only change your diet.

when i work out or want to lose a few lbs this is my day

breakfast.

2 eggs turkey bacon fruit cup and a yogurt.

snack

protien shake

lunch

turkey, tuna , egg salad ( no at mayo), chicken or lean roast beef wrap usually with some cold veggies like carrots

snack

protien shake usually w some fruit and spon full of p butter

dinner 1

2 lbs chicken veggies

no potatoes or bread either

dinner 2

2 lbs chicken veggies

dinner 3

2 lbs chicken veggies

thats eat. eat more lose more weight

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

only comment is there is no such thing as goig on a diet. a diet is what you eat on a daily basis you can only change your diet.

when i work out or want to lose a few lbs this is my day

breakfast.

2 eggs turkey bacon fruit cup and a yogurt.

snack

protien shake

lunch

turkey, tuna , egg salad ( no at mayo), chicken or lean roast beef wrap usually with some cold veggies like carrots

snack

protien shake usually w some fruit and spon full of p butter

dinner 1

2 lbs chicken veggies

no potatoes or bread either

dinner 2

2 lbs chicken veggies

dinner 3

2 lbs chicken veggies

thats eat. eat more lose more weight

Precisely....

When I train hard i eat 8 times a day, as much protein powder and bars as i can .... sppeds up the metabloism and the weight melts away.... you don't even have to do a lot of cardio... it's all diet 90% of it at least

Guest hotshit

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM for any questions I have read tons of books and helped out a lot of fatties in my family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your funny notallthere, sorry maybe I should have told them to steroid up then you would be happy, douchebag needleass

Originally posted by carguy19

Precisely....

When I train hard i eat 8 times a day, as much protein powder and bars as i can .... sppeds up the metabloism and the weight melts away.... you don't even have to do a lot of cardio... it's all diet 90% of it at least

i only do cardio for about 15 mins before my work out just to get my metabolism going. 12 mins and it kicks in 3 to warm my legs down.

what kinda protien powder do you use and how does it taste. most suppliments taste like shit but i use one from GNC probably not the best but it tastes good and is a good amoutn of whey protien. too bad i have to be a slinky for now lol

quote:

PM for any questions I have read tons of books and helped out a lot of fatties in my family.

your funny notallthere, sorry maybe I should have told them to steroid up then you would be happy, douchebag needleass

yeah steroids yummy

i only do cardio for about 15 mins before my work out just to get my metabolism going. 12 mins and it kicks in 3 to warm my legs down.

what kinda protien powder do you use and how does it taste. most suppliments taste like shit but i use one from GNC probably not the best but it tastes good and is a good amoutn of whey protien. too bad i have to be a slinky for now lol

galaxy protein- best tasting by far. tastes like carnation instant breakfast.... I look forward to drinking it all the time....

Choc

van

and straw

They're all great

30 gms of protein per scoop 3 carbs no fat

every diet is different for every person so i dont think anyone can just blurt out a standard diet to suit everyone. it also depends on what you want to achieve.

right now i dont look to gain too much weight. im 5'8 and if i was like 215 lbs i dont think id be diving around a baseball field the way im use to doing it.

Originally posted by latinaz

I WONDER HOW MUCH CALORIES YOU'D LOSE HAVE LOTS OF SEX...SAY FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS???

VERY SWEATY SEX.....ANYONE? ANYONE KNOW THAT ANSWER?

im sure its good cardio but somehow the whipped cream might counter the burned calories :laugh: :laugh:

did u join image 2000/planet fitness

i going to have to check that out. the gnc one only tastes good in chocolate. te price isnt bad either like 50 bucks to 10 lbs i think

Galxy is 40 for the large paint bucket type... you can only get it at Miele's grille in the planet fitness gym...

Originally posted by carguy19

Galxy is 40 for the large paint bucket type... you can only get it at Miele's grille in the planet fitness gym...

he has good food there i use to go there and to pyramid before that he had a spot in there too. does he still make the pudding that shit was bangin