Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV is looking for real people

mtvshow

"MY LIFE IS A MOVIE."

DID YOU EVER SAY TO YOURSELF, "MY LIFE COULD BE A MOVIE?" DO YOU (OR A FRIEND) HAVE A REALLY GREAT TRUE STORY THAT COULD BE THE BASIS FOR AN AWESOME LITTLE INDEPENDENT MOVIE? IS IT A DRAMA? COMEDY? ADVENTURE? ROMANCE?... IF YOUR STORY IS CHOSEN, MTV WILL FLY YOU TO HOLLYWOOD TO MAKE THE MOVIE OF YOUR LIFE.

YOU MUST BE BETWEEN 16-25 TO ENTER.. E-MAIL YOUR STORIES TO mylifeisamovie@mtvi.com RIGHT AWAY!

AND PLEASE TELL A FRIEND!

Hint: We are especially looking for funny coming of age or romantic comedies!

• 3 years later...

how lame do you have to be thinking there are no ppl here whom are not connected with proper managment in the US offices and or the UK offices of MTV?

get your ass back under a rock and dont let me catch another thread like this from you or ill just make a call...........

seriously

how lame do you have to be thinking there are no ppl here whom are not connected with proper managment in the US offices and or the UK offices of MTV?

get your ass back under a rock and dont let me catch another thread like this from you or ill just make a call...........

seriously

lIQID :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

this thread should have been called "MTVSHOW is looking for real stupid people"

Aw liqid, you took the wind outta your own sales.. You should have just left on a high note, but you had to come back for more, didn't ya..

Ps...... hows your party going in Nyc? Is the Lovely Denise still gracing you w/ her funky toons?

Aw liqid, you took the wind outta your own sales.. You should have just left on a high note, but you had to come back for more, didn't ya..

Ps...... hows your party going in Nyc? Is the Lovely Denise still gracing you w/ her funky toons?

actually i have a few that i do in ny

as matter of fact i got new spokesmodels and they will be at my

oh hell just read this page http://clubexl.com/fashion40.htm

Archived