Clubplanet Nightlife Community

receive $20 if u bought music in the 90's

If they were to give me a certain amount per CD with no limit on how many CD's then I would take the offer up. But being I bought over 1,000 Cd's Since the early 90's. I am sorry but there limit is not worth my time.

And they wonder why the world loves MP3s and Bootlegs. Why pay $20.00 when you can pay $5.00.

I mean I am the type to want the original. But sometimes you have to just go with the budget.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

can they just donate all the money to audiogalaxy or something, so we can get that running again??? :D

I wish Napster was still around. They had the quickest transfers. I was sharing at 350kps at time. Songs took like 20 to 30 seconds. Now places liks Kazaa and Soulseek arnt even has as quick.

Originally posted by elementx

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish Napster was still around. They had the quickest transfers. I was sharing at 350kps at time. Songs took like 20 to 30 seconds. Now places liks Kazaa and Soulseek arnt even has as quick.

soulseek and kazaa are definately 2nd string... napster and audiogalaxy are starters... you could find ANYTHING and it would download in 30 seconds...

how about we pool the money and hire al queda to take care of the RIAA??? alah hates copyrights, i swear!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by charrails

I hope its not a scam....didn't I just enter the last 4 digits of my SSN? what was I thinking?

There are still 5 other numbers and millions on combinations. People cannot sceme your Social with only the last 4 digits. And it is not a sceme. This has been around for some time now. There was a settlement.