Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jan. 24 at Five!

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Woohoo! Jerry Bonham! Very, very nice. If they keep this up, I don't care about not being able to make it to Saturday night Buzzes.

Yeah, i've been waiting for this cat to come around...Awesome!!!

Josh Wink is on Feb1st - not too shabby....

Originally posted by vicman

well yeah, but we have the tendency of changing topics with ease here so i just wanted to make sure nautilus was referring to 5 and not Sonar or another place

He WAS at Sonar, though, couple of weeks ago...or at least he was scheduled - i never heard any reviews or anything.

Originally posted by nautilus60

He WAS at Sonar, though, couple of weeks ago...or at least he was scheduled - i never heard any reviews or anything.

ok. ok...so is he at Sonar this time around or was he at Five two weeks ago and everyone went to Sonar instead and didnt see him, or is everyone planning to go to Sonar on the 1st when he's at Five?

:blown:

I'm confused.

:confused:

ok. ok...so is he at Sonar this time around or was he at Five two weeks ago and everyone went to Sonar instead and didnt see him, or is everyone planning to go to Sonar on the 1st when he's at Five?

I'm confused.

I think I saw you on a telethon one time with Jerry Lewis.

I'm confused.

wink was@sonar not too long ago. but 5 booked him for feb. aquaviva will be@5 soon too. As for jerry bonham....he is progressive reval. He does both prog house/trance. His set at buzz fuggin rocked. I'd say he has the mixing skills of sasha but better track selections then him.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

wink was@sonar not too long ago. but 5 booked him for feb. aquaviva will be@5 soon too. As for jerry bonham....he is progressive reval. He does both prog house/trance. His set at buzz fuggin rocked. I'd say he has the mixing skills of sasha but better track selections then him.

I just realized that I've seen Jerry Bonham before. He opened for PvD at Space during the WMC.... I have no recollection of his set. Not because I was fucked up (that came later) but because it wasn't very memorable. I actually had forgotten I'd seen him (I don't forget anything, ask Nautilus) until this morning. I have pretty much every flyer to every party I've attended and this morning I saw the one from the Vandit party at Space last year and noticed his name on it! I was like "damn, I've seen that guy before?" LOL, I know I saw him because we got there when the club opened.

I couldn't tell you a damn thing about his set... my first memory comes at 2 am when PvD took the decks.

Maybe I should spend $10 to go see Bonham since I can't remember if he was good or bad? :tongue:

*insert JRoo's disclaimer here*

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I just realized that I've seen Jerry Bonham before. He opened for PvD at Space during the WMC.... I have no recollection of his set. Not because I was fucked up (that came later) but because it wasn't very memorable. I actually had forgotten I'd seen him (I don't forget anything, ask Nautilus) until this morning. I have pretty much every flyer to every party I've attended and this morning I saw the one from the Vandit party at Space last year and noticed his name on it! I was like "damn, I've seen that guy before?" LOL, I know I saw him because we got there when the club opened.

I couldn't tell you a damn thing about his set... my first memory comes at 2 am when PvD took the decks.

Maybe I should spend $10 to go see Bonham since I can't remember if he was good or bad? :tongue:

*insert JRoo's disclaimer here*

well i think we all know that dj's that usually open for bigger name djs' change their style when they are opening compared to when they are headlining.

a lot of people complain about jimmy van m. being to boring when he opens for sasha and luis diaz when he opens for pvd, so i'm not surprised that bonhams set last year was nothing memorable if pvd was coming on next.

what disclaimer from jroo are you referencing to? :confused:

well i think we all know that dj's that usually open for bigger name djs' change their style when they are opening compared to when they are headlining.

a lot of people complain about jimmy van m. being to boring when he opens for sasha and luis diaz when he opens for pvd, so i'm not surprised that bonhams set last year was nothing memorable if pvd was coming on next.

what disclaimer from jroo are you referencing to? :confused:

yeah I'm not saying he was bad... I honestly don't remember so I can't make that judgement call!

this disclaimer:

offical disclaimer. the above quoted party is in no way stating that 3rd parties reading this post should not attend the show. you are free to do whatever you want. this party here is saying what he remembers from the last time.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

this disclaimer:

offical disclaimer. the above quoted party is in no way stating that 3rd parties reading this post should not attend the show. you are free to do whatever you want. this party here is saying what he remembers from the last time.

i see :shaky: