Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO FUCKEN REVIEW(last night)

Originally posted by ml2k1

what a night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There had to be a thousand girls in there alone:D :D :D Great job....."tri-state" Nicky Sibilla! Thursdays are fucking RETARTED:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!

goerge ya guys def gotta hot party their on thursday's the neck still hurts from all the neck breakers, i gotta say...........it's official, i have registered back to college to become a college student again!!!! OH HOLLLAAAAA -----VAN WILDER RULES

though the population of slinkies were at an all time high last night, it's cool though, they are people too................

i'll see ya tonight to celebrate my CP award

and HOLLAAA to you mystify, a rose amonst flowers and the digga did not see you??? very upset, my keen eye sight can normally spot out a gem like yourself, you have just been added to the "talk to the hand cause the digga don't understand" list!!!! a perfect night to practice the supa dupa rumphaka twist and you did not find the digga??!!!!, very upset....................

Originally posted by ml2k1

what a night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There had to be a thousand girls in there alone:D :D :D Great job....."tri-state" Nicky Sibilla! Thursdays are fucking RETARTED:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GEORGE :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

NICKY SIBILIA DID DO A GREAT JOB HE WAS ON POINT CANT WAIT TO HEAR HIM AGAIN TONIGHT AT LARCARTE LOUNGE

Originally posted by johnneebee

I wasnt there lat night...but would you be talking about mc BJ???

No clue who he was. He was a black guy that wouldnt shut up. He was on stage all night. THe music was really good but I just couldnt get into it because that fool kept on yapping.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

No clue who he was. He was a black guy that wouldnt shut up. He was on stage all night. THe music was really good but I just couldnt get into it because that fool kept on yapping.

stop yo bitchen, i saw you two high fiven and given pounds you fool stop frontin................

for all those who saw he shouted you out during dark beat.............., reached out and grabbed your hand, and you looked like courtney cox in the bruce springstein video as he sang dark beat to ya and you danced like a little shy boy with that blow pop in your mouth on stage...................

Originally posted by roddigga

stop yo bitchen, i saw you two high fiven and given pounds you fool stop frontin................

for all those who saw he shouted you out during dark beat.............., reached out and grabbed your hand, and you looked like courtney cox in the bruce springstein video as he sang dark beat to ya and you danced like a little shy boy with that blow pop in your mouth on stage...................

You are very creative little man.

and HOLLAAA to you mystify, a rose amonst flowers and the digga did not see you??? very upset, my keen eye sight can normally spot out a gem like yourself, you have just been added to the "talk to the hand cause the digga don't understand" list!!!! a perfect night to practice the supa dupa rumphaka twist and you did not find the digga??!!!!, very upset....................

:(

I'm upset too....Please forgive me for not searching that place up and down for you ... You are right - it was a perfect night to practice the supa dupa rumpshaka twist - We must reconvene as soon as you can pencil me into your schedule - Until then.......

HOLLLLLLAAAAAA :D

MC BJ is a great entertainer.....He gets the crowd hyped up and he makesya dance

MC BJ is a great entertainer.....He gets the crowd hyped up and he makesya dance

my wise old football coach once told me "rod why do you always listen to rocky before football games?

i said "to get me amped up coach"

he said "son if you need music to get you amped up to play this sport than your playing the wrong sport son?"

got my message??? probably not, cause thier really wasn't one, the brotha don't make me dance, all dem tits, and asses make the digga shake his thang, all he made me do was stab myself with brians blow pop is all he did, and yes entertaining he is!!! no doubt...........

and brian, the crativity can all be traced back to my CP award, na mean..............

mysty, to fit ya in the my schedule???, i would only erase the other to fit ya in...............HOLLLAAAAA CHICA, SEE YA SOON AND KEEP DEM DANCIN SHOES SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you joking??????? The only clubs that have MCs are cheese ball places??? George I hope this was an experiment! Any MC takes away from the music, vibe and over all fun you have at a club.

MC at Metro!!!!!!! What next? Every 2 minutes tonight

" Its DJ Richie Rydell (echo Rydell!!!) Who whats 2 dollar Woo Woos!!???"

NO MCs ML2K1!!!! NO exceptions:D