Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know if Carl Cox will be there again?

jrsygrl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha

Yeah, that sounds like Carl...

God, I can't remember when it was the first time I saw him. It was a looooooong time ago. I was prolly about 17 or 18. Carl Cox was one of the first dj's to really inspire me to become a dj. It's just so amazing how he works the crowd. He doesn't stop! What's really crazy is how he always stops playing in the middle of his set and the crowd goes FUCKIN' CAZY.

He just played at Crobar not too long ago. I was doin' some promotion for his new Mixed Live CD, and I was chattin' with him for a little bit. You can see the glow that this dude gives off. He's a really cool guy, and an extremely talented dj.

Personally, I'm not to big on some of the traxx he puts out, but when he's perform he really performs for the crowd. You never really know what to expect from his sets. When he was at Crobar last time he played some seriously banging beats.

I KNOW WHAT U MEAN...DURING ONE OF HIS TRACKS - HE JUST STOPPED THE MUSIC AND WAS LIKE "I DON'T LIKE THE WAY THAT SOUNDS!!! LETS TRY THIS AGAIN" AND THEN JUST DROPPED SOME SICK FUCKIN BEATS! THE PLACE WAS GOING NUTS....MAN I CANT WAIT T SEE HIM AGAIN.

JRSY

i saw carl cox in ibiza this past summer and he was off the fucking charts.....

had four tables going and an efx machine or whatever its called.....

just banging techno from begining to end.....towards the end of the set people couldnt keep up so he started yelling come on mad loud over the mic while he had some crazy ass build up going then.....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM nitrious blasing and the space dancefloor erupting

The word from the Underground in Europe is that Carl will not be at Miami 2003....this may change......But the Underground is hardly ever wrong...........(sorry if I bring bad news)..........................If you ask Carl on his web site who's the next DJ/producer to make a big splash you will get told of a Dutch fellow by the name of..........MICHEL DE HEY...................

(EC recordings)..........He is already massive in Holland & Europe and being talked of as the next best thing to Carl Cox. (he is under the same wing as Cox & Digweed)

Michel will be performing Miami at this years shakedown more info soon.

Pe@ce from the Large One

I hope he changes his mind but from what I see in the listings it looks like the underground will be right.I can tell you that Carl Cox wil be performing on the 29th March 2003 for 25,000 party freaks but this will take place in at a event called Impulz in Holland Europe.Full line up...

Carl Cox, Yoji Biomehanika, John Acquaviva, Tom Harding, Tim Deluxe, Michel de Heij JP, Lottie, Ricky Montanari, Remy, Jamie Anderson, Alex Gold, Don Diablo, Fausto Misjah Helsloot, Cor Fijneman, Montana, Bart Skils, Coming Soon (live), Andy Farley, Mix Master Morris, Simon Eve, Phil Reynolds, Rossi, Astrid, Spider, Pale X & Jowan Xavier, Marnix, Brian S, Victor Coral, Wawa, Paul Taylor, Nick Hussey, Per, Moxie, L Dopa, DJ Lovely, Camiel (live), Odd Bod, Ambient Daan

go to http://www.impulz.nl

Pe@ce from the Large One

CARL COX ALWAYS BLOWS MY MIND!

THE BEST PARTY EVER WAS AT TWILO ON PRESIDENTS DAY WITH DANNY T. MUSIC WAS GREAT AND THE EYE CANDY BY STELLAR DESIGNS WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN THIS TIME IN MIAMI BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO LETS FIND OUT WHER HE IS PLAYING!!! :idea:

i truely do hope that i get to catch carl cox again this year for conference. as his music gets into your heart, your mind, your soul, and your feet. then on top of that you look up at the booth and you see this big fat bald black guy with the most charasmatic smile you have ever seen looking at the dancefloor and waiting to pound you with the next track. i wish to hear carl cox again very soon.