Clubplanet Nightlife Community

disagreements

nympho69

would u really want a partner that agreed with u on everything and shared all of ur beliefs, etc

i for one wouldnt

i like debating (if u havent noticed,ha)

a good debate or discussion enables u to reevaluate ur own thoughts which can bring about progression

overall i think it adds more spice to the relationship

and makeup sex is always great

Originally posted by nympho69

would u really want a partner that agreed with u on everything and shared all of ur beliefs, etc

i for one wouldnt

a good debate or discussion enables u to reevaluate ur own thoughts which can bring about progression

im w/ you....

some similarites are needed because you need to have a common basis to build on...

but a relationship should bring adversity and make you see things differently...you should learn from each other..

if everything is the same and they do whatever you want....you'll get bored real quick....

Originally posted by nycchic24

i think that may just be your personality type. I am rather a non-confrontational person. dont like fights. but then again i dont want someone who just "yes"'s me all the time.

omg i just noticed u have grey area as ur location

me and tasty were about to have a wrestling match over that topic, haha

Originally posted by nycchic24

i think that may just be your personality type. I am rather a non-confrontational person. dont like fights. but then again i dont want someone who just "yes"'s me all the time.

girl dont confuse my use of the term debates for fights

i mean who really enjoys fights

yes im confrontational but if a man wants to fight over stupid shit like jealousy, etc

im out the door, i dont put up with that shit

im referring to a partner who has different values or beliefs and sees the world differently

ive noticed my best relationships were with men who were basically the complete opposite

and i think that served to better the relationship because what i lacked he was able to fulfill and vice versa

u know what im saying?

yes im confrontational but if a man wants to fight over stupid shit like jealousy, etc

im referring to a partner who has different values or beliefs and sees the world differently

ive noticed my best relationships were with men who were basically the complete opposite

and i think that served to better the relationship because what i lacked he was able to fulfill and vice versa

u know what im saying?

Yeah yeah, you still suck! smarten up!

u know what im saying?

For the most part, a healthy, lasting relationship is one that's between two people who more or less share the same "important" values. Learning things from each other is a wonderful thing, but it doesn't have to be acheived through difference of opinion or debate, instead simply by telling each other about past experiences.

BTW, I think Sue's gray area is a GOOD thing...

Relationships, are more fun with two extremely different people.

Like hunnie said on this page, adversity is an important aspect.

Granted this is to a point, I mean way opposite's friction may be too wicked to even be worth attempting in a relationship.

As far as my preference in chicas, as long as she is a genuine person whose honesty and sweetheartedness is that of a rockstar, Im golden.

For example, if you put ten ladies together that I was ever seriously interested it, you'd rarely find a similarity. Not just with looks, but more so with personality. From the musician, to the exotic dancer, to the preacher's daughter, street racer girl from newark, and even the one french girl who was a small arms smuggler from Quebec....

Ok, maybe I was fibbing a bit about the french chick, but you get my drift.

Nympho, if your a fellow debator (wasnt in school, Im just stubborn with views) then surely Ill see you more often on the board, do me a favor, if you see a good argument, pm moi and tell me the more the merry for an idiot bashing...lol...

:tongue:

u know what im saying?

i know you meant "discussions" ;) and i wasnt' just referring to relationship issues. personally i just wouldn t want to be always challenging someone else's opioinions, statements, beliefs and/or ideals. to me it becomes tiring. maybe its bc if i do become engaged in such a discussion, i become stubborn and try to make the other person change their mind. THEIR WRONG and I AM RIGHT! lol but again i think its just a personality difference. I guess i would consider myself much more of a pacifist

omg i just noticed u have grey area as ur location

me and tasty were about to have a wrestling match over that topic, haha

anyways.. you know that ia m actually not in the grey area anymore, but i think it can be applied in other aspects of my life as well. my life always seems to be in some sort of grey area.. lol it suits me in true libra style! :shades:

btw both of you willl have to fill me in later.... ;)

i for one wouldnt

I like to have a lot in common but everythin would be horrible...there would be no good conversations, discussions, the whole relationship would be BLAH