Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how sex has changed

nympho69

do u think the fact that sex and sexual acts have become less taboo have taken away from the excitement?

since more people talk about it openly even perform in public, it has loss some thrill

for example, more people are into s&m or threesomes, etc

so it no longer feels as though ur involved in something that few people actually do or would have the balls to do

many things ive done in the past would no longer excite me now

like sex in crazy places

i dont know if it has to do with the times or with my own feelings ive done it no big deal now

any thoughts on the subject??

Not to tap myself on the shoulder... But...

My Ex and myself had one thing going for us and that was our sex life. And that was because our relationship was kept between us. I mean certain things we would talk about if advice was needed. But that was when we fought. And even then it was like prying one of us open. And to me. Being it was so secretive and or conservative from everyone outside of us 2. And we never talked about what we did behind closed doors is what kept it so good for so long.

I think some things are meant to be spoken about and some things arn't. But if you are in a respectful relationship. No one should know what your love does or does not do. Cause he or she is gonna feel wierd if people know that he or she does something or does not do something someone else does... Leave it up to everyones imagination. This makes your relationship and sex life more appealing to people outside and when people outside feel that way. Well the couple that is so secretive feel it that much more...

I hope I made sense...

Originally posted by elementx

Not to tap myself on the shoulder... But...

My Ex and myself had one thing going for us and that was our sex life. And that was because our relationship was kept between us. I mean certain things we would talk about if advice was needed. But that was when we fought. And even then it was like prying one of us open. And to me. Being it was so secretive and or conservative from everyone outside of us 2. And we never talked about what we did behind closed doors is what kept it so good for so long.

I think some things are meant to be spoken about and some things arn't. But if you are in a respectful relationship. No one should know what your love does or does not do. Cause he or she is gonna feel wierd if people know that he or she does something or does not do something someone else does... Leave it up to everyones imagination. This makes your relationship and sex life more appealing to people outside and when people outside feel that way. Well the couple that is so secretive feel it that much more...

I hope I made sense...

~~im not sure thats what she meant...i thuoght she was talking about sex beeing less taboo in society in general...........like that it is OK for 2 people to have sex......and this sexual openness of the 90's now makes regular sex boring for people....before it was so great b/c it was forbidden, b/c girls held out for months even years and spanking was considered kinky....now that all this is normal ppl look for other ways to get themselves excited.......i dunno thats the way i took it

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~im not sure thats what she meant...i thuoght she was talking about sex beeing less taboo in society in general...........like that it is OK for 2 people to have sex......and this sexual openness of the 90's now makes regular sex boring for people....before it was so great b/c it was forbidden, b/c girls held out for months even years and spanking was considered kinky....now that all this is normal ppl look for other ways to get themselves excited.......i dunno thats the way i took it

Oooops! :laugh:

I am tired forgive me. Work is boring me tonight...

I will have to think of a different response then for next time.

Originally posted by nympho69

do u think the fact that sex and sexual acts have become less taboo have taken away from the excitement?...

I dont know about everyone else, but from what I hear, sex back in the day was a doozer!! No bjs, no anal, no tea baggin, no doggy booty, the list is endless. Bottom line, women back then weren't allowed/expected to express their feelings and wants. Can you imagine what some gals went thru? Guys had to go to hookers for variety coz sum acts were deemed unfit for their wives/galfriends. I say..thank God for change in the times... couldnt have asked to be alive at a better time. Boredom is rare if one or both dont 'experiment'.

My take, break out the 'Kama Sutra' encyclopedia...:laugh:

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Sex just gets more complex as the years move on :laugh2:

There are so many books and practices on what positions are the best, how kama sutra and tantric sex can enhance it, etc etc...

I think this just confuses the issue...

And as far as 3-some's - S& M's go , i still think it can make the sex life healthier by keeping things interesting and entertaining. But why not take it a step further?

Instead of dressing in leather and bearing whips,,, dress as a maid with a feather duster, or a construction guy with a drill :laugh:

But for me, I want to wait for the right smurfette to perform the deed with. That way, not only will the sex feel THAT MUCH better (good things "cum" to those who wait, heheh), i believe the bond will be stronger and we'll be in tune with each other's style of flow~~~

Originally posted by magellanmax

I dont know about everyone else, but from what I hear, sex back in the day was a doozer!! No bjs, no anal, no tea baggin, no doggy booty, the list is endless. Bottom line, women back then weren't allowed/expected to express their feelings and wants. Can you imagine what some gals went thru? Guys had to go to hookers for variety coz sum acts were deemed unfit for their wives/galfriends. I say..thank God for change in the times... couldnt have asked to ....:D

ur kidding right?

ok i want everyone to concider that humans have been around for

thousands of years- that has been proven...

THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF US HAVING SEX!!!!

do u really think that women werent takin it in OTHER holes?

not to sound vulgar but "BUTT"

what we are doing now is in NO WAY different then what our groundparents did...

if urs are still alive go ahead and ask them..

i had the oportunity to do that "ask" a MUCH older woman-

we were talkin at a club- METRO LOUNGE nj

and MY GOD the things shes done-

well all i can say about it being less taboo is ..well...

thats about it.. its just not so HIDDEN anymore with our generation, but theres really nothing different that were doing here-

SnM BEASTY FETIsH-izm 3somes- all been done

almost OVER DONE...

nympho? its not that the thrill is now gone from it-

but it has now been replaced by WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT OUT HERE and things like that-

also we are all pervs in alittle way-

anyone of us would stop for a sec and watch if we saw a couple

or

even if we heard the nieghboors gettin it on--

LIKE YOU WOULDNT TURN DOWN THE TV??? i would

and y?

cause now- its that much more exciting- so

NYMPH?.... go get ur FREAK ON!!

Originally posted by liqidtouch

ur kidding right?

ok i want everyone to concider that humans have been around for

thousands of years- that has been proven...

THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF US HAVING SEX!!!!

do u really think that women werent takin it in OTHER holes?

not to sound vulgar but "BUTT"

what we are doing now is in NO WAY different then what our groundparents did...

if urs are still alive go ahead and ask them..

i had the oportunity to do that "ask" a MUCH older woman-

we were talkin at a club- METRO LOUNGE nj

and MY GOD the things shes done-

well all i can say about it being less taboo is ..well...

thats about it.. its just not so HIDDEN anymore with our generation, but theres really nothing different that were doing here-

SnM BEASTY FETIsH-izm 3somes- all been done

almost OVER DONE...

nympho? its not that the thrill is now gone from it-

but it has now been replaced by WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT OUT HERE and things like that-

also we are all pervs in alittle way-

anyone of us would stop for a sec and watch if we saw a couple

or

even if we heard the nieghboors gettin it on--

LIKE YOU WOULDNT TURN DOWN THE TV??? i would

and y?

cause now- its that much more exciting- so

NYMPH?.... go get ur FREAK ON!!

trust me i still get my freak on......

u kind of understood what i was saying but not completely

since all of the boundaries have been broken and now accepted

well there's nothing left out there to do that hasnt been done cause everyone talks about it and more people are acting wilder

there used to exist a thrill from thinking that u were the only couple wild enough to do this, or have the balls to do it

ex. having sex in public places

but now everyone does it

and when u meet someone ur not experimenting or trying something new cause both of u probably have done the same or similiar acts with someone else

for example i think my wildest experience was having sex while my man was driving, it was thrillling because it was new to both of us and who the fuck does crazy shit like that

then about a year later i do it with my new bf and well it wasnt as exciting or enjoyable

i simply brought this topic up because i wonder if im not into the old stuff because its old for me or because its popular now and the unpopularity or number of risktakers was smaller making the entire experience a bit more thrilling

trust me i still get my freak on..........me or because its popular now and the unpopularity or number of risktakers was smaller making the entire experience a bit more thrilling

oh no i definately under stand what your saying -

but well- i guess this is where the term "SEX IS OVER RATTED.."

comes in?

Guest jroo

do u think the fact that sex and sexual acts have become less taboo have taken away from the excitement?

since more people talk about it openly even perform in public, it has loss some thrill

so it no longer feels as though ur involved in something that few people actually do or would have the balls to do

like sex in crazy places

i dont know if it has to do with the times or with my own feelings ive done it no big deal now

with everything said and done. only PASSION makes sex what it is. you want amazing sex do it with someone you're totally crazy about, and that person totally crazy about you.:D nothing is better.

Originally posted by jroo

with everything said and done. only PASSION makes sex what it is. you want amazing sex do it with someone you're totally crazy about, and that person totally crazy about you.:D nothing is better.

wow u hit it right on target

thats the sad truth ive come to realize recently

and well it sucks

especially when things, acts, or senarios once satisfied me

do absolutely nothing for me now

ive posed my question on this thread to myself many times and i think ive disillusioned myself in trying to believe that it could be something else then lack of passion

but thats what def is missing

like sex in crazy places

i agree with you 1000% sex has lost its thrill and excitement, maybe because its every where now, maybe because its sooooo damn mainstream, maybe because advertisements push it down our throats... maybe because we have it so damn much lately... not quite sure what the factors are however i do feel that sex isnt as exciting as it once was... (or :idea: maybe its just my partners???)

Originally posted by dgmodel

i agree with you 1000% sex has lost its thrill and excitement, maybe because its every where now, maybe because its sooooo damn mainstream, maybe because advertisements push it down our throats... maybe because we have it so damn much lately... not quite sure what the factors are however i do feel that sex isnt as exciting as it once was... (or :idea: maybe its just my partners???)

from everyone's posts i think the bottom line is for sex to be great it needs some sort of thrill

at some time the thrill lies in the fact ur doing something new or something risky, etc

but then there comes a point when uve done almost everything

and the only way for sex to be thrilling is with a great partner

as we all know we rarely come across these