Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cab drivers.

that depends on your insurance company. I got hit by a hit and run driver last year- pushed my car into a cement divider and did about 9k worth of damage to it. He fled the scene, I didnt get a plate #, and here it is over a year and two insurance policy renewals later and my insurance still hasnt gone up... :D

talk to your insurance agent, they can tell you what the deal is before you actually put in a claim...hey its worth a shot, you might get lucky.

Bern

Originally posted by mikelanza

i didnt even get his plate number... i was thinkin in my head remember the # but i was in such rage that i totally forgot everything except to kick the guys ass.. i mean the guy was twice the size of me but at that moment i woulda ripped him apart lol.

nothin i can do though..if i tell my insurance company there gonna count it as me being in an accident and skyrocket my insurance cuz im so young so im just gonna pay for it myself.....life is so unfair sometimes:mad:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sheendawg

No, I was just struck by how ignorant your statement was, but what do you expect from someone who has some worm food Mafia boss all up in their signature? My bad. Now, hop in your cab and B.I.B.!!!!:laugh:

(beat it, bitch)

:) Hmm, no, YOU still went off topic. If you're really "black" then go see a therapist- you have a lot of un- resolved anger. Don't be so sensitive...how else are you gonna survive in the big city??? (LOLLLLOLLLOL) :tongue:

And don't be jealous of my signature. I mean, if you try a little harder, YOURS CAN BE SLIGHTLY INTERESTING. But then again, judging by your responses, i doubt you can come up with anything creative.

:D

-iliana

:tongue:

Originally posted by berniec

that depends on your insurance company. I got hit by a hit and run driver last year- pushed my car into a cement divider and did about 9k worth of damage to it. He fled the scene, I didnt get a plate #, and here it is over a year and two insurance policy renewals later and my insurance still hasnt gone up... :D

talk to your insurance agent, they can tell you what the deal is before you actually put in a claim...hey its worth a shot, you might get lucky.

Bern

thanks for the info bern..im gonna do that now

no more venting for me :hat:

Originally posted by leftymo

Look, it doesn't matter where you are in NY, they're ALL bad parts!

There are no good parts of NY...

Oh look , another moron.

Sorry buddy, I don't hear stories about cops doing drug busts in Sutton Place. {DO You even know where that million dollar neighborhood is on Manhattan?}

And crime and violence don't have a skin color, it can happen to anyone by anyone.

even cockroaches, spiders, and worms.

Ugh, yeah, I think we've covered that. :bored:

-iliana

:cool:

explain to me genius why my insurance went from 300 every six months to 1700 every six months coming to the safe NY?

ha ha ha, Sutton Place, million dollar neighborhood in Manhattan... the entire island is a dump and a half. I'd say they're not getting their money's worth.

See the problem w/ NY is that b/c its so tiny, the villians & hooligans don't have to travel far to get to your ritzy area...

is your million dollar neighborhood subway accessible?

Can you name another million dollar neighborhood in the rest of the United States that is? ha ha ha ha ha ha

You really make me laugh, i take it you've never left manhattan.

Originally posted by iliana

:) Hmm, no, YOU still went off topic. If you're really "black" then go see a therapist- you have a lot of un- resolved anger. Don't be so sensitive...how else are you gonna survive in the big city??? (LOLLLLOLLLOL) :tongue:

And don't be jealous of my signature. I mean, if you try a little harder, YOURS CAN BE SLIGHTLY INTERESTING. But then again, judging by your responses, i doubt you can come up with anything creative.

-iliana

:tongue:

I thought I told you to shut the fuck up?! Speak when spoken to, moreover, do NOT address me anymore. LMFAO @ you and your ignorance.....try again, you will never ball like me....if you only knew....keep aspiring, maybe you'll will be hired to suck some hit man's dick someday (did you see the Iceman on HBO? did it get your stank lil pussy wet? LMAO), become his mistress and live out your trite Goodfella's fantasy. I'm sure that Gotti is very proud of you right now....there IS hope. Keep it alive. CUNT.

to the tune of Wanksta............

You go to the messageboard, but you never post nuttin..........

AHA! Daaaaaaaayum, homie!!!!!!!

'da FUCK off me.

explain to me genius why my insurance went from 300 every six months to 1700 every six months coming to the safe NY?

ha ha ha, Sutton Place, million dollar neighborhood in Manhattan... the entire island is a dump and a half. I'd say they're not getting their money's worth.

See the problem w/ NY is that b/c its so tiny, the villians & hooligans don't have to travel far to get to your ritzy area...

Can you name another million dollar neighborhood in the rest of the United States that is? ha ha ha ha ha ha

Maaaaaaaaan, FUCK her!!

:laugh:

Manhattan Island a dump? I now know why your insurance went up. You probably can BARELY afford to live in some shit area...just so you can live in Manhattan. LOLL Stay in your ghetto neighborhoods. Sutton place does not welcome your type.

:tongue::finger:

-iliana

Originally posted by sheendawg

I thought I told you to shut the fuck up?! Speak when spoken to, moreover, do NOT address me anymore. LMFAO @ you and your ignorance.....try again, you will never ball like me....if you only knew....keep aspiring, maybe you'll will be hired to suck some hit man's dick someday (did you see the Iceman on HBO? did it get your stank lil pussy wet? LMAO), become his mistress and live out your trite Goodfella's fantasy. I'm sure that Gotti is very proud of you right now....there IS hope. Keep it alive. CUNT.

to the tune of Wanksta............

You go to the messageboard, but you never post nuttin..........

AHA! Daaaaaaaayum, homie!!!!!!!

'da FUCK off me.

LOL Word of advice: STOP WATCHING BET! Furthermore stay in school, get an education and help the poor and disenfranchised in our ghetto slums.

It would be a much better improvement than your current ghetto hood rat, chicken head persona that pretends to live it's life like a ludacris video but can only afford to shop at Joyce Leslie's!

:eek:

PS: It's funny that you don't get my signature, then again, you don't have the ability to THINK so it's understandable.

-iliana

iliana: "Manhattan Island a dump? I now know why your insurance went up. You probably can BARELY afford to live in some shit area...just so you can live in Manhattan. LOLL Stay in your ghetto neighborhoods. Sutton place does not welcome your type."

First, I've been fortunate to travel the world and I'm only 27. I've been to every continent except Antarctica (and I doubt I'll be hittin that place up).

So I do have a reference to compare Manhattan with the rest of the world. And sorry to say, but it is a dump. There is more trash on the streets than in any place I've ever been to.

As for why my insurance went up, I was referring to car insurance... coming from California to New York, with the same coverage soared 1400.00.

You are right, I probably can't afford it, but I don't want anyone messing around with my BMW. But it didn't take long for some vandals to fuck up my car right outside my house, and I live in a quiet jewish neighborhood.

So I have seen what nice places are and what shitty places are. And there's nothing in Manhattan even halfway decent. But I guess that's expected b/c NY is such an old city...

There are places within the U.S. where you can leave your doors unlocked, go get groceries and nothing will happen... I know its difficult to comprehend... but you'd have to experience it to know it.

NY is a dump, I'm sorry, but its the truth. But that's part of the city's persona.

Originally posted by girly

True dat.. A word never fit someone so well:aright: :D

Tsk Tsk, Your obsession with my vagina is WAY TOO WEIRD. I see you STILL...haven't found a job!!! Hmm,. maybe you should stop obsessing over my cunt and focus on buying the NEW YORK TIMES....look in "classifieds". Maybe they have any opening for white trash drug addict bitches who like to say "cunt" LOLLLLOL

-iliana

:laugh:

iliana: "Manhattan Island a dump? I now know why your insurance went up. You probably can BARELY afford to live in some shit area...just so you can live in Manhattan. LOLL Stay in your ghetto neighborhoods. Sutton place does not welcome your type."

First, I've been fortunate to travel the world and I'm only 27. I've been to every continent except Antarctica (and I doubt I'll be hittin that place up).

So I do have a reference to compare Manhattan with the rest of the world. And sorry to say, but it is a dump. There is more trash on the streets than in any place I've ever been to.

As for why my insurance went up, I was referring to car insurance... coming from California to New York, with the same coverage soared 1400.00.

You are right, I probably can't afford it, but I don't want anyone messing around with my BMW. But it didn't take long for some vandals to fuck up my car right outside my house, and I live in a quiet jewish neighborhood.

So I have seen what nice places are and what shitty places are. And there's nothing in Manhattan even halfway decent. But I guess that's expected b/c NY is such an old city...

There are places within the U.S. where you can leave your doors unlocked, go get groceries and nothing will happen... I know its difficult to comprehend... but you'd have to experience it to know it.

NY is a dump, I'm sorry, but its the truth. But that's part of the city's persona.

Wow, Mr. World Class traveler, Let's pretend for a second that YOU'RE the only shmuck that's been "around the world".

Ok, it's over.

I've lived and been to numerous countries as well and i've even stated before, that NYC doesn't compare to other cities. But to DENY that Manhattan has it's glamour and wealth and IMMACUALTE neighborhoods is a blatant lie.

I know you were talking about car insurance. And it's funny that you can afford a BMW, yet you can't afford Manhattan. I bethca you still live at home with mom, dad, or roomates. Nice going. Appearances really do lie.

-iliana

;)