Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roll call for all the newbies . . .

eggmok

my name is eggmok, i am god on this board. which means i am all powerful, all knowing and omnipresent (even though the whole board harasses me cause i don't go out anymore). my partner in crime is chynado11 and she goes out less than me, but she has a better excuse becasue she lives 200 mi away from dc and she's the other moderator, go figure? the inhabitants of this board include serval dj's: shady, kuro, millie and this is a stretch vixxen . our mayor is vicman. our ambassadors are tinybutterfli, pluryou and crank47. we have an ancient inhabitant of this board raver_mania and his disbanded crew of maniacs, who became known as the fun box at five. our deeply religious followers include spinsaikel, cookiegirl, jroo, pgiddy, and sauvee88. of course one who is never missed, jasontowns, is rumored to be the homosexual half-brother of pgiddy. and for the rest of you all, please introduce or re-introduce yourselves!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Amazing how quick kids learn these days. I remember it took Vic 500 posts before he learned how to pad. It's taken Rockyblue only 50.

:mad:

shady's now on my shit list...wait, he's been on my shit list ever since i started posting on cp