Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon Solid must be stopped

Between him, Scarletpromos, DJ Prime and Mr K-Lo, i dont know how the fuck I made it home:drunk:

I never knew how much these motherfuckers loved their Kettle until last night....Thanks to all of you for taking such good care of me:D

The DJ's were on point, the place was busy, attractive women were everywhere, and it wasnt the Guido crowd I'm used to seeing in NJ...The place is nice:aright:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Between him, Scarletpromos, DJ Prime and Mr K-Lo, i dont know how the fuck I made it home:drunk:

I never knew how much these motherfuckers loved their Kettle until last night....Thanks to all of you for taking such good care of me:D

The DJ's were on point, the place was busy, attractive women were everywhere, and it wasnt the Guido crowd I'm used to seeing in NJ...The place is nice:aright:

BG

Barry - glad you had a good time last night, thanks to everyone that was there and just get ready for next saturday with THE RIDDLER

Guest bonsolidd

ok i obviously need to work on this resizing thing:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BG

widescreen format...

prime.....lopez...mendez...all on point...good night! somethings brewing bigtime....good to see everyone from the board!

riddler is still hiding from k-lo......lol

and

bg you feg! lol

Originally posted by bonsolidd

widescreen format...

prime.....lopez...mendez...all on point...good night! somethings brewing bigtime....good to see everyone from the board!

riddler is still hiding from k-lo......lol

and

bg you feg! lol

ok now i got it down:cool:

BG

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

For me the worst combo was Armenio and Bon @ disco.

one standing on each side of me giving me shots and when i asked what it was they wouldnt tell me they just said " drink it"

no clue how i made it home that ngiht

yup....i got pictures of you and ur girl...they will be up soon...looks like a match made in heaven lol...were all smashed

Originally posted by carusomaas12

true...one of the left is cute

nice job last night opening for Kirk and Mendez

no doubt...I think both are from the boards.....one to the right is CMB....and the other told me but i was like YEA ok...i couldnt hear her...

Thanks...had to get used to the system alittle but im allset for DJ AL-B RICH THE RIDDLER....

Originally posted by djprime

no doubt...I think both are from the boards.....one to the right is CMB....and the other told me but i was like YEA ok...i couldnt hear her...

That would be me to the left and the other one to the right would be CGM, not CMB...close though;)

Hey Prime-

I think we took about 108 pictures last night, probably all look exactly the same:D

Originally posted by lesdig

That would be me to the left and the other one to the right would be CGM, not CMB...close though;)

Hey Prime-

I think we took about 108 pictures last night, probably all look exactly the same:D

yes i did take allot of pictures..but u TWO were the finest...Hehehe

BG

Might you start coming out all lil more now???? Twice in two days on one weekend!!!!!!!! :)