Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should couples have similat style + taste ?

dolcemimi

Let's say you're a guy and you know how to dress with style and you have extreme good taste in fashion and enjoy wearing designer clothes.

NOW - how important is it for your girl to match your style ?

I think people date others w/ similar taste + style.

Ex - if you're Prada/Gucci man you - you wouldn't date a girl who didn' t

know who Muiccia Prada or Tom Ford was .

I'm not trying to sound superficial but I like Versace + etc. and I would prefer to date men who appreciated fashion + and had similar style that matches mine

Infact - I prefer a guy who had similar tastes as me.

DO you think it's important for couples to have the similar tastes ?

I do.

My boyfriend and I have VERY similar styles ...we mesh well and look good style wise when we are out. I think everyone has their own personal style, but you always get ideas from the person you are dating. I think if you have more of a style in common, its a good thing, but if you dont, I dont think its that big of a deal ( unless they are really drastically different).

my current bf and i dress completely different. in our situation i think it has to do with personal style and age. i'm a little older than he is and have an established career, so im used to dressing a little more formally then he does.

as long as they look nice, i dont really think it matters.

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Let's say you're a guy and you know how to dress with style and you have extreme good taste in fashion and enjoy wearing designer clothes.

NOW - how important is it for your girl to match your style ?

I think people date others w/ similar taste + style.

Ex - if you're Prada/Gucci man you - you wouldn't date a girl who didn' t

know who Muiccia Prada or Tom Ford was .

I'm not trying to sound superficial but I like Versace + etc. and I would prefer to date men who appreciated fashion + and had similar style that matches mine

Infact - I prefer a guy who had similar tastes as me.

DO you think it's important for couples to have the similar tastes ?

I do.

you actually think about stuff this stupid?? :confused::laugh:

~~if my bf did not who tom ford was but was amazing in bed he is a keeper lol:tongue:

but honestly u just have to look good together.........of course if u go to a party and ur wearing gucci and spiked heels and ur bf is wearing ufo's there is a problem........so if u and ur bf are willing to agreee on the degree of dressiness when u go out then its all good....there has to be compromise thats all :shades2:

I dont think that the designer name has to match, but I wouldnt want to be wearing all designer clothes and date a guy who shops at wallmart or something. As long as he dresses nice is fine with me.

Shoes on a guy are a big thing for me. I cant stand ugly shoes...LOL