Clubplanet Nightlife Community

twisted fantasies

nympho69

well if u know me

u know i am in constant search of pushing the envelope or acting out a new fantasy

now ive had this fantasy for awhile

im going for a jog in a park and then my man pretends to be a rapist and attacks me

but i want to act it out completely like having him rip off my clothes and i would be yelling and trying to pull away

i know its twisted but the element of surprise on my pussy as to when his dick enters is thrilling

i even like this type of role playing normally in bed

like pushing him away until he just grabs me and hold me down and i have no choice

in a sense im teasing myself and him at the same time and it just seems to make me dripping wet

anyone else have twisted fantasies

ps dont mind im being a postwhore today

i guess i am the only one with twisted fantasies

ive held back from doing the whole rape senario cause im also worried that if someone walks by etc and thinks an actual rape is going on we would be in serious trouble

oh when the weather is nice again

time to go jogging

Originally posted by nympho69

i guess i am the only one with twisted fantasies

ive held back from doing the whole rape senario cause im also worried that if someone walks by etc and thinks an actual rape is going on we would be in serious trouble

oh when the weather is nice again

time to go jogging

:idea: i live near forest park... they have a track there...

its both.. they have a track and a path... the path cuts through the forest blah etc... im going to hide in the forest and you want even see me, b/c ill be dressed up like a deer (antlers and all) and when i see you coming, ill jump out and rape you... lol...

Originally posted by dgmodel

its both.. they have a track and a path... the path cuts through the forest blah etc... im going to hide in the forest and you want even see me, b/c ill be dressed up like a deer (antlers and all) and when i see you coming, ill jump out and rape you... lol...

lol

omg i cant believe it u killed my fantasy

well if u know me

u know i am in constant search of pushing the envelope or acting out a new fantasy

im going for a jog in a park and then my man pretends to be a rapist and attacks me

but i want to act it out completely like having him rip off my clothes and i would be yelling and trying to pull away

i know its twisted but the element of surprise on my pussy as to when his dick enters is thrilling

like pushing him away until he just grabs me and hold me down and i have no choice

in a sense im teasing myself and him at the same time and it just seems to make me dripping wet

This is a little scary :eek::shake::worry:

Originally posted by dgmodel

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...lmao

very interesting.

this fantasy seem to have a lot of women. in one form or another it´s this "giving up control" and giving yourself away completely that´s appealing... nympho?

what an older buddy (39) of me lately told me was pretty freaky too, and along the same lines though even more extreme. he read in a newspaper that there was a women that drove to a parking lot, tied her eyes shut with a piece of cloth and waited there for a man with which she agreed beforehand in a chatroom would drive her to his home, fuck her, and drive her back to her car WITHOUT HER EVER ONCE SEEING him.

he obviously found that so interesting that he went in chatrooms and tried if women would really do that... well, believe it or not, it worked TWICE for him till now (he said it takes a lot of time to get a women to trust you enough online to do that, but it obviously works). he even took pictures of them, when he arrived, while he drove them to his house, when he undressed them, how he fucked them, etc., all with their eyes tied shut with a piece of clothe. he showed me the pics otherwise i wouldn´t have believed it myself (i can´t post them for obvious reasons). quite freaky indeed...

Originally posted by tastey

very interesting.

this fantasy seem to have a lot of women. in one form or another it´s this "giving up control" and giving yourself away completely that´s appealing... nympho?

what an older buddy (39) of me lately told me was pretty freaky too, and along the same lines though even more extreme. he read in a newspaper that there was a women that drove to a parking lot, tied her eyes shut with a piece of cloth and waited there for a man with which she agreed beforehand in a chatroom would drive her to his home, fuck her, and drive her back to her car WITHOUT HER EVER ONCE SEEING him.

he obviously found that so interesting that he went in chatrooms and tried if women would really do that... well, believe it or not, it worked TWICE for him till now (he said it takes a lot of time to get a women to trust you enough online to do that, but it obviously works). he even took pictures of them, when he arrived, while he drove them to his house, when he undressed them, how he fucked them, etc., all with their eyes tied shut with a piece of clothe. he showed me the pics otherwise i wouldn´t have believed it myself (i can´t post them for obvious reasons). quite freaky indeed...

:eek: def. very freaky... but can't say i've never thought of it myself... :half:

Guest xfactor834

[eminem]...you got some issues stan, i think you need some counselin'...to help your ass get off the wall when you get down some...[/eminem]

therapy anyone?

:tongue:

well if u know me

well i havent had the exact fantasy of running in the park and being raped.. but the fantasy of being raped and being poweless against someone forcing me to have sex is a turn on for me also.. and i always thought it was sorta scary that that kind of thing gets me hot but when i think about it... its probably just the thought of being dominated and whatever else u explained.... it seems weird but im right there with ya girl ;)

Originally posted by tastey

very interesting.

uhhhhhh :shaky:

and i always thought it was sorta scary that that kind of thing gets me hot but when i think about it... its probably just the thought of being dominated and whatever else u explained.... it seems weird but im right there with ya girl

ditto... well yea not necessarily RAPED