Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic House Song Id

bolts

Whoever knows this is the fuckin greatest. I've been looking for this song for years. I finally heard it on the radio and wrote down the song title, but don't have the artist. I need the artist name to download it. The title of the song is 'WAKE UP'

As I said, if anyone can help me out with this, you are the fuckin best!

BOLTS

Unfortunately, none of those are the right song. I wish I could tell you more about the song, but as usual, after I hear it I forget how it goes.

It's hard to explain, this was a huge hit late 80's-early 90's. It is what classic house is all about, the beat, the vocals....fuck, I guess this is a big trivia, whoever gets this is a champ!

BOLTS

NEW CIVILIZATION-WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!! now I have to see if it's on Kazaa..........FUCK!!!!!!!!!not on Kazaa---if anyone knows where I can find this, please tell me. This has become a mission, I need this fuckin track!

BOLTS

Originally posted by bolts

NEW CIVILIZATION-WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!! now I have to see if it's on Kazaa..........FUCK!!!!!!!!!not on Kazaa---if anyone knows where I can find this, please tell me. This has become a mission, I need this fuckin track!

BOLTS

I will have a look see in my crates, boxes, cases, and wall unit. ;)

Do you know the exact release?

Originally posted by bolts

BOLTS

First of all you should try soulseek (www.slsk.org). I find it better than kazaa.

Second, I think i found it on soulseek:

Wake up - Nu Civilization (not New).

Try that spelling and you might get it on kazaa.

Originally posted by katari

First of all you should try soulseek (www.slsk.org). I find it better than kazaa.

Second, I think i found it on soulseek:

Wake up - Nu Civilization (not New).

Try that spelling and you might get it on kazaa.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKIN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA, I've been looking for this fuckin track for way too long, and finally I find it!!!!!!!!! Thanks katari you're the man!!!!

BOLTS