Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROBBIE RIVERA---EXIT SATURDAY FEB 1st,2003!!!!!!!!

ROBBIE RIVERA is officially booked for an NYC appearance for Saturday, February 1st, 2003

Robbie Rivera was named #1 Remixer of 2002!!!

He will spin until 5 in the morning and will be followd by JUNIOR VASQUEZ.

Straight night and 18 to enter!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by robbiefan

a lot of people think Saturdays are gay night, but they are straight... however, yes, gay people are allowed in, preferably lesbians

Well there is a definate reason that lots of people think its a gay night...could be all the gay people that are there!

It can be awkward, and my friends went on a Sat and had a horrible time (cus they are homophobes though)

You cant expect to have earth right after, and draw a straight crowd

YO YO EVERYONE READ PLEASE.....

NEW TO THE BOARD, NOT MUCH OF A MESSAGE BOARD GUY, BUT DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT......SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS EXCITED TO SEE RIVERA ON FEB 1ST @ EXIT

I WILL BE ONE OF THE OPENING DJ'S FOR THIS EVENT.....

HERE'S A LITTLE INFO ON ME FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ME & NEVER HEARD OF ME, WHICH IS PROBABLY MANY OF YOU LOL

IM 22,B-DAY WAS LAST WEEK, HAD MY BDAY PARTY@ ABYSS LAST WEDNESDAY & OPENED UP FOR MANNY "THE GREEK" TIL MIDNIGHT....BEEN A DJ FOR 7 YEARS.....IM NOT GONNA SAY THE STYLE OF MUSIC I PLAY.....YOULL JUST HAVE TO COME DOWN FEB 1ST AND FIND OUT :D:tongue:

I HAVE BEEN DJING AT EXIT FOR ALMOST 2 YRS....STARTED ON FRIDAYS, BUT HATE TONY DRAPER'S CROWD AND THE MUSIC. SO AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF IM ONTO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS THAN THE RED ROOM ON FRIDAYS.

ONCE A MONTH I OPEN UP ON THE MAIN FLOOR ON SATURDAYS @ EXIT

I DJ @ CLUB ABYSS IN SAYERVILLE,NJ ON TEEN NIGHTS AND NOW, OCCASSIONALLY, OPEN UP FOR MANNY "THE GREEK" ON WEDNESDAYS..... ALSO WILL BE OPENING UP FOR RICHIE SANTANA @ DEKO LOUNGE ON JANUARY 25TH

IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY INFO ON FEB 1ST FOR RIVERA @EXIT OR WOULD LIKE TO COME CHECK ME OUT AT DEKO LOUNGE ON TH 25TH E-MAIL ME @ JAYSPEEDNYC@AOL.COM

BY THE WAY...... FORGOT TO MENTION THAT PRE-PAID TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE FOR ROBBIE RIVERA @ EXIT FOR FEB 1ST

NOT SURE ON THE PRICES YET, BUT GUARANTEED TO BE GOOD PRICE AND OFCOURSE WITH TICKET YOU SKIP THE ENTIRE LINE WHICH IS COOL.....SO YOU WONT FREEZE YOUR ASSES OFF!!!

EXIT SATURDAY FEBUARY 1ST

MAINFLOOR OPENING DJ'S

MIKE BREW

JAY SPEED

SPECIAL GUEST DJ

2002 REMIXER OF THE YEAR

ROBBIE RIVERA

AFTERHOUR'S BY RESIDENT DJ

THE "LEGENDARY" JUNIOR VASQUEZ

E-MAIL ME @ JAYSPEEDNYC@AOL.COM FOR INFO AND TICKETS

Originally posted by jayspeednyc

DJ FABIO....WHO ARE YOU SELLING TICKETS FOR?

BTW I WILL BE PLAYING, MOST LIKELY, FROM 12:30-2AM SO COME BY THE BOOTH AND SAY HELLO

I'm selling tickets for that night for anyone that wants it, yes i will come by that night say hello....just remind me when it comes closer to the date.