Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the worst feeling EVAR!

marcid21

Originally posted by marcid21

...is when your foot falls asleep....

UGGGHh!!!! I effin hate that! :mad:

Nah. Waking up in the morning and you slept on your arm the wrong way and there is like no blood in it. You cannot move it at all. You have to pick it up with the other arm and throw it over the pillow. Freaky... :mad:

Originally posted by elementx

Nah. Waking up in the morning and you slept on your arm the wrong way and there is like no blood in it. You cannot move it at all. You have to pick it up with the other arm and throw it over the pillow. Freaky... :mad:

:laugh: .....i sooooooooo know what u mean!.....and sometimes it feels so weird i almost like laugh...but it's like that....when someone tickles u and it hurts but u can't help laughing and they don't stop because they hear u laughing....kinda laugh!.....come to think of it....that's a pretty shitty feeling too:mad:

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: .....i sooooooooo know what u mean!.....and sometimes it feels so weird i almost like laugh...but it's like that....when someone tickles u and it hurts but u can't help laughing and they don't stop because they hear u laughing....kinda laugh!.....come to think of it....that's a pretty shitty feeling too:mad:

that is much worse than your foot falling asleep. happened to me the other day too. :mad: