Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kenneth Cole = GARBAGE

khronick

Originally posted by khronick

I just purchased a silver braclet from Kenneth Cole 3 days ago. The damn thing broke today. The link fell appart. I threw my receipt out too. UGH

Maybe they'll do an even exchange. I doubt it though.

theyre pretty big on customer service. bring it in and theyll most likely give you an even exchange.

KC customer service emailed me back. I need the receipt to return it or exchange it. So i'm out of luck. Atleast i got to enjoy the braclet for 3 days... :(

you need the reciept to do an even exchange? :confused:

wow... im sure if you go in person theyll have a harder time telling you that. you can raise a ruckus and theyll have to give in :tongue:

I just emailed the customer service rep back and gave them hell. Said i would not buy their products ever again and give them a bad rep on all the online forums. The guys said i could exchange it. haha

good for you :)

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Silver is silver, no matter who makes it. I think Kenneth Cole has nice clothes and shoes for guys

i agree with u on that sweetie.. they do have nice clothes and shoes 4 us...

bro why do u care who makes your silver... silver is silver,your just paying for the name on that, not only that why do u count on kenneth cole silver 2 be good they specialize in clothes

Originally posted by chillfactor

i agree with u on that sweetie.. they do have nice clothes and shoes 4 us...

bro why do u care who makes your silver... silver is silver,your just paying for the name on that, not only that why do u count on kenneth cole silver 2 be good they specialize in clothes

Exactly! I have silver from Tiffany's, and it tarnishes just like every other silver. Just cause you pay more money for the name, doesnt change the fact its silver

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Exactly! I have silver from Tiffany's, and it tarnishes just like every other silver. Just cause you pay more money for the name, doesnt change the fact its silver

enuff said on that topic , point proven

bro just get ya silver at the lil silver spots in the mall or nyc

Originally posted by mystify82281

I'm with you guys... IMO yellow gold is more '90's'

I love white gold though - LOVE IT. I have a lot of white gold rings and there so nice, they just shine so pretty..............

But yeah yellow gold depending on how it's worn is def. more 90's ...............

Originally posted by perns2002

I love white gold though - LOVE IT. I have a lot of white gold rings and there so nice, they just shine so pretty..............

But yeah yellow gold depending on how it's worn is def. more 90's ...............

I like white gold too :D